Ratings.....
Posted in 
Tanx
Ratings.....
Posted in 
Tanx
Ratings.....
Yo, Hi
Yo Fod, what the heck is up with the new rating system?!?!?!?!!??!?!
Sometimes, when I kill a guy......guess whose scores go down??
MINE.......
That really blows...I'm sorry to say that...
But, I don't want to see FOD go down, and with this, FOD is really in a bad spot.....
First, I understand the reason in which FOD has to stop cheating...
People do bank, but not all people who have ratings, so, if the people who dont' have anything to do with that, get mixed up in all of this and really don't like it...
Perhaps FOD will lose some players.....
Please, change it back
The only fair way to stop cheating, is by banning, recieving screen shots from users, and much more.....
I've sent a few myself, and actually have 2 right here...
But, alright.....
I think I am not the only one who dislikes the new rating system
Thanks
"I think I am not the only one who dislikes the new rating system"

Nope you are not, this newsystem takes away more fun....then bankers.

I´ve tested it in pool also...there it works alright, but i wonder if FOD had tanx in mind when they created it. Cause it doesn´t work at all for tanx.....

In tanx u normally stay in an op for like 30-50 kills. In that time an good player kill the same oppenent more then once...and should by my way of looking at it get something out of it....with this new system he get NOTHING :| after he have killed all the players in that op once. Yeah sure he get like 1-4 points for a kill but then someone kills him for the first time and take 16 out of him......:S
I tell you what it is, the moderaters dont do the job right. If i was a moderater i will fix the game. I play it everyday. Plus i know whos good enough to earn the points or not. The moderaters didnt do the job well done thats what happen. I always used to get my points taken away. I always earned them the right way. The last 6 months i kept seing low rankers have great scores thats what happen i guees. Fod got mad. I couldnt even get on the top 20 because players wouldnt play there points just bank. Thats why where in this situation at the time. Lmao i will always be a good player points or no points. Fod please respond to this one.