« Back to All Topics
Looking to get to TA
Looking to get to TA
Looking to get to TA
So i'm looking for a rich benefactor to buy my silver breastplate in the marketplace at 4.500.000 silvers so that I can buy my boat to get to TA to help splat. If you can do this for me, I would be very thankful. 
What are your characters' names, iCe? If you've some level 29+ characters that look capable of splatting, I'll happily fund your trip to TA.
One of my characters is already in TA (elder shaman, lvl 33) and the character I want to get there real soon is Reaper of Death, yea, I know the name is bad, haha. (27 with potentially enough clicks to get to 29 by the weekend, end of weekend at the lastest if I got the experience right).
The other option is to build your own silver breastplate using the recipe on larkinorguide.  It looks to cost around 400k to build; sustantially cheaper than buying one at 4.5mil.

And I will help characters that plan to splat get to TA.  Usually around lvl 30 is when a fighter should go there.  Maybe I'll see you in chat sometime.
So...rereading your message, I'm guessing you don't need that silver breastplate yet (just wait a few levels and it'll be useful).  There aren't a ton of subscribers around anymore, and most non-subs don't have the capacity to carry around 4.5 million.  I think if I emptied my entire backpack and ran around without armor, my chars might be able to hold 3mil (which is a lot of work for a money transfer).  There are a few easier options I know of, so again, maybe I'll see you in chat sometime.
I think you misinterpreted what I am looking for. I have made a silver breastplate and I was looking for someone who didn't mind losing money to buy it so that I would have enough money to get a boat so that I could go to TA. Does that make sense now?
Ezekial has taken care of me, so I am all set for now. Thanks and happy splatting.