« Back to All Topics
Ball Spin?
Posted in 
Billiards
Ball Spin?
Posted in 
Billiards
Ball Spin?
Who thinks fod should make it possible to add side spin and being able to chip the ball?
dont know about chipping the ball...but side spin would be great...FoD listen to your people, add side spin PLZ
If they could add left and right english to the game... it would be the best thing since sliced bread! 
Try using the 
Fine-Aim
 button. Only sparingly mind. It's not perfect, but it can help you in a tight spot.
the 
Fine-Aim
 button is used to aim and does not put left or right hand side on the cue ball. the alternative that i use is backspin and it def. doesnt have the same effect
Use your imagination a little then.

Works for me.

Interesting idea, i think FOD should look into it...

fine aim curves the ball a little if u go on practice and hit it freely ull see it curve
fin aim does not do ne thing to the ball, 
SCOTTY
!!!! u tihnk it curves but wot u dont know is after u use fine aim u then need to click on 
aim
 where u will see it still goes straight, ur looking at it at an angle thats y it looks as if its curving :D
ty matt
left & right spin would be very good..and if available spin sensitivity should be more..the ratio of point and ball should be bigger
Would also be nice if they could implement UK 8 ball rules. Or pub pool as it's also known.