Forums » Boulder Dash XMAS
GEM JAM - CHAMBERS LEVEL
Replies: 4   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: bowling1952 (Jul 26, 2004 9:48 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
bowling1952

GEM JAM - CHAMBERS LEVEL Posted: Jul 26, 2004 9:48 PM
Can anyone help me...I'm stuck here and can't seem to get out of this level.

silby1867

Re: GEM JAM - CHAMBERS LEVEL Posted: Jul 27, 2004 7:29 AM
I can't even tell you how long I was stuck on this level...all right I will...WEEKS!!!

Drop the rock on the first troll and move into the next chamber. Collect the gems and wait for the troll in the 3rd chamber to come down from the top then enter. Go across the top and drop the rock on him. Go down and collect ALL the gems.

Go down into the chamber below and collect the rocks in the centre. Wait at the bottom for the troll to pass then pass into the middle chamber.

Collect the first gem then go down and up and collect the 2nd gem then wait under the rock. Drop it on the troll.

Now go down into the bottom middle chamber. Go straight down then up taking the heart and wait under the rock. Drop it on the mammoth as it begins to come up. You should get 9 gems.

Leave them and go up into the left chamber through the top entrance. Clear a track across the top but leave one space of snow. Wait for the troll to go down then clear another layer. Come out and go up into the chamber above through the top entrance.

Clear a track across the top then down left and clear the snow at the bottom. 6 Gems should fall through to the chamber below. Go down and collect them.

All this time you will be dodging trolls. You can use gems & snow to hide in/behind when they enter your chamber.

Go back to the bottom middle chamber and collect those gems. Wait at the entrance to the bottom right chamber. When the troll passes run through the channel with the gems.
Wait for him to pass again then exit.

Ta da!

It still takes a lot of practice. Make a note of the troll's movements and you should manage.

Let me know if you need more help.

Good luck.

bowling1952

Re: GEM JAM - CHAMBERS LEVEL Posted: Jul 29, 2004 8:31 PM
thank you now that I've passed that level, i'm stuck on e-maze and the Y level and the filling level and the cross bar level ...will this ever end!!! I just can't there isn't a help where we can get clues to get out of these levels. Thank you again.

silby1867

Re: GEM JAM - CHAMBERS LEVEL Posted: Jul 29, 2004 10:51 PM
FILLIN'

Take a look at the chamber. There are lots of holes with rocks and stones above them. Clear the dirt so that they can fall in teh holes and make the path level. You only have to push one rock. Go along each level until you reach bottom right then push the rock through a gem chamber at the bottom. Don't let the rock fall on one of the trolls in the bottom chamber or it will blow up.

Let me know if you need more help. This level isn't too bad if you're careful.

oosh

Re: GEM JAM - CHAMBERS LEVEL Posted: Jun 3, 2012 10:32 PM
How do you get past Amaze level 27? I keep getting stuck on the section with four rocks beside/underneath the heart - any help is really appreciated its wrecking my head

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page