Forums » Boulder Dash XMAS
Intruder
Replies: 5   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: иøтυяσ .zλ. ѕλgσ (Jan 3, 2007 12:03 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
OPERATOR

Intruder Posted: Sep 2, 2004 11:56 AM
Dear All,

As there were quite some problems with this level, I try to give some clue.
As you can see on the first image, there is only 2 place you can start breaking off that thing in the middle, if you start elsewhere some gems will be lost due to the explosion. I recommend starting with the right side, so you have more chance that the amoeba will spread in a good way. Also important that you need to place yourself in a way, that the fire you blow only touches the square with a red dot (this will also blow up the surrounding 5 squares), you need to be 4 squares away from that one.

Also make sure you pick up only one red thing each time, so you are able to collect a gem that gets available without blowing away another (most of the time you cannot pick them up without using the action key).

It is not at all impossible, I've managed to conquer this level at 3rd attemp, though haven't really played this game for ages...

Though as amoebas spread in a random way you also need some luck to do it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

OP

GHOST M.P.

Re: Intruder Posted: Sep 2, 2004 2:01 PM
Right On OP... !!!!
TY for the tip...

you forgot to add this to your post ....

silby1867

Re: Intruder Posted: Sep 3, 2004 3:09 PM
Thank you so much Operator.

You see what a little help can acheive. I managed to do this on the 2nd attempt.

Must get in touch with Suykey!

sukeyj

Re: Intruder Posted: Sep 3, 2004 9:58 PM
Thank you Operator! After receiving silby's alert, I read your guidelines and then went to Intruder and beat it on the 4th try. Wish youhad responded a little quicker BUT at least you responded! As I always say, with a "little help from our friends" (along with visuals) we can accomplish anything! Thanks, silby...I will get you good directions for Washdown. But, I still have not conquered Supplement (which will be my last level!)

casper2005

Re: Intruder Posted: Dec 11, 2005 2:04 PM
help needed on ths level

cannot be done any help appreciated along with images image 1 is missing

иøтυяσ .zλ. ѕλgσ

Re: Intruder Posted: Jan 3, 2007 12:03 AM
Ty op for the tip.
иøтυяσ .zλ. ѕλgσ

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page