Forums » Boulder Dash XMAS
Supplement - explicit
Replies: 9   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: hapicat (Dec 1, 2007 10:37 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
silby1867

Supplement - explicit Posted: Sep 22, 2004 7:38 AM
Ok Sukey I'll return the compliment. Here are step by step instructions for Supplement.

U2 R1 U4. Go R to the end and U3 D1 L1 D1.
Go L to the channel and D1 and R so that you are now underneath a snowball.
Push it almost to the end and leave it there. DON'T push it into the channel yet.
Go back to the channel and make a new line to the R. The 1st ball will fall but that's OK. Push the next ball over but leave a space between them.
Do it one more time. You should now have 3 balls lined up and spaced apart on the same level as the top of bottom set of logs.
Now follow the channel back down to the bottom. Blowing the snow from the top of the logs. Make sure not to go straight down. You need that little shelf by the side of the logs.
Go R to the end then U2 L1 U1 D1 L1 *R1 * R1.
There should now be 4 balls spaced along the line.
D2 L to the end. Follow the channel up. Go R and push the first ball over. It will fall into the space below and to the R of the logs. Now on top of that gently place the bomb. You have now built up the level and you should be able to push the remaining 3 balls through and get all the sparkles.
I have no idea how you get the extra life.
Exit top left.

Let me know if you need any more help.
Good luck.

sukeyj

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Sep 24, 2004 10:53 AM
Silby - Thanks, I completed Supplement with your guidance AND, because I am stubborn, I figured out how to get the extra gem. Go through all of your directions until you are at the bottom. After you push the 2nd snowball to the right (*R) go back left straight across to the ledge on the left side. You will have two layers of snow with a path in between. The top layer of snow will have 3 snowballs lined up and a space then a 4th snowball on one block of snow next to the far right wall. There will be 1 snowball on the far right side of the 2nd layer of snow. Go into the space next to the 4th snowball and move under the 4th snowball. Quickly go down 1 space and push the snowball on the 2nd layer of snow to the left until you reach the end. It will be resting on your original ledge. Go back to the far right and go up. Go to the far left and follow your directions for laying the bomb on top of the snowball on the ledge. Now you have 3 snowballs lined across the top layer of snow, push each one across the bomb and through the fence and you will have all you need including the extra. Whoo-hoo us! What a team!

sukeyj

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Oct 6, 2004 3:44 PM
Silby, Did you complete Supplement with the extra gem?

silby1867

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Oct 8, 2004 11:16 PM
I got all the gems that were needed to get the sparkle. Are there more?

sukeyj

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Oct 11, 2004 12:40 PM
My bad...I meant extra life.

silby1867

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Oct 12, 2004 7:06 PM
No. I've never been able to get to it. How about you? If you use the bomb it just blows it up.

MikeM007

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Oct 26, 2004 10:26 AM
What do you me by :

Go L to the channel and ...

silby1867

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Oct 26, 2004 3:50 PM
The channel is the first track that you made when you went U2 R1 U4.

Basically you backtrack without making any more channels.

Does this help?

jennygl

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Dec 31, 2004 5:26 PM
This has to be the hardest level on this game!!! I have finally done it but have almost gone into meltdown (the computer barely survived a threatened trip through the window!)Thanks to you all for your tips...as always you are there when I need help...keep up the good work.

hapicat

Re: Supplement - explicit Posted: Dec 1, 2007 10:37 PM
Needs a correction here, at the begining, it is U2, R1, U5, then go to R to the end and U 2, D1, L1,D1 and then the rest is correct.

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page