Posted in 
Tanx
OK, the new Wolfpac website is ready!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
OK, the new Wolfpac website is ready!!!
http://network54.com/Realm/wolfpac/wolfpac.html

That's the link. Check it out, pac!
It's Pohatu Nuva, not Pohatu WG. I quit the WG team a long time ago. Don't know why... And it isn't much. All there is is the people in it. The one on Yahoo! site can have messages. I've seen those. doesn't it seem right to have more than just the list of joined people? And change my name to Pohatu Nuva!! I am not a WG member!!!!
Fine. But what else would you like me to add?
Dunno, but I found out you DID have a post thing! I don't know what else would make it better. Maybe let other people join? We don't got many people. Not even people that might not come on to fight with the Wolfpac anymore... I'm sorry abouy yo yo yo, claw, GLL111, liger 0 9er, and espceially pyro:(:(:(.
BUMP. Just in case Pohatu and liger haven't written down the web address to our site!
Comon! Show us u TRULY are WOLVES!! Let's see it!!  Pohatu can put his own leg in a trap and the rest of you --what r there now..uh..like TWO?!?! Come to think of it..is three really a PACK?  I think it just may be a ... a GAGGLE..yeah ... like GEESE..GEESEPACK!! ahahahaha - oh wait I was giving yo instructions...ok.  Pohatu puts his own leg in a trap and the rest of you can ritualistically chew the feet off a Canadian goose and make honking noises while he chews his own leg off!
Hey, that's an insult! How dare you! And why would I put my leg in a trap???? You are really STUPID!!! I mean it, it is stupid to insult a team still trying to hang in there, and called them GEESEPACK!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what? *Doesn't put his leg in trap, and yells at tracksquid for insulting*. So there!
HAHAHA...ok...i was joking.  GET IT?  Wolves?  TRAP?  Wolves are known for chewing their own legs off to free themselves from a trap?!?!?

GEESE...fly or die?  Geese fly?  ur FRIENDS have flown ...away...guess it could have been CHICKEN too come to think of it...FLOWN THE COOP?  CHICKENPAC?!?!?  hey! its tanx team!  No its a LUNCHABLE!  No wait...it BOTH!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA ...oops there i go again

Your hilarious, Tracksquid, really. Was that a comment or a wierd joke? And whoever heard of the Chickenpac or the Geesepac? Those must be either: ......................
a) Stupid jokes...
b) really wierd jokes...
c) a comment about us...
(extra:)d) none of those, something else...
You left out (e) ALL OF THE ABOVE...lol...

relax...it was both (a) & (b).  Grow a sense of humor dude, I was only joking...you gotta learn to laugh at urself sometimes....
Ok.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL