« Back to All Topics
A/S/L
Posted in 
Billiards
A/S/L
Posted in 
Billiards
A/S/L
Now I dont know about you, but I dont like it when people ask me my asl...its pointless and i dont know why people do it.
lol i dont sometimes either but the best thing to do is either lie or pretend u dont know what it means or you dont speak english ;)
OK first of all, it gets the convo started and second why would you lie anyway? It doesnt really matter. And third if you dont want to answer just say it's private. No need to lie.
Don't know what to tell you, except you might as well get use to it...
Some people don't even bother to say a simple *
Hello
 or *
Hi

It's 
ASL
 first thing...

Tara xxx
yup lots of people either want your a/s/l or they wont play and leave the game thats why i get fed up with some people asking a/s/l
I'd imagine people ask you a/s/l 
ÜÑKÑØWÑ
, because they want to know how old you are, where you live and your gender. It's generally young, insecure heterosexual males, that want to find a woman to chat up.

In all seriousness, the majority of people that ask me a/s/l never ask another question during our game. As soon as they get my answer they seem to shut-up pretty sharpish. If I told them I was female however, they probably wouldn't stop talking...
lol...what did you say...i dont speak english
JUST TELL THEM YOUR A CROSSDRESSER....WORKS EVERYTIME
i don't care if they ask asl because if they decide to leave i will give them a piece of my mind 
back in the lobby.  lol.  so should u.....hehehehe
Oops, Bish, are you....female?
With an ASL request, it is usually:-

>>someone new
>>someone who cannot play
>>someone who is uninteresting
>>someone who wants to keep talking
>>and finally 
>>someone who, hopefully I will not meet again

i realy find nothing wrong with it i ask it so i can get 2 know who i am playing
I know but some people are really funny!!!
Last time 1 guy ask me 
asl
, I lied to him, I said: 25, male, Sydney. He said: d***head at me and then run away, I don't know what kind of person is that!
Only Problem I see with people saying a/s/l if if there not satisfyed with who you are and leave the game.That is just sad.
Bump

LMAO at Michael Taylor response which was me at the age of 13. haha now im 24 i miss the ol days.
I miss being 11 yrs younger, but I don't miss A/S/L lol
Before the cration or Arda/Ainur/Middle Earth