« Back to All Topics
statistics- reason for me being so tired
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
I'm tired because I'm overworked. And Here's why... 

* (just say)The population of this country is 275 million. 

* 124 million folk are retired. 

* That leaves 151 million to do the work. 

* There are about 96 million in schools, leaving 55 million to do the work. 

* Of this, 32 million are employed by the federal government, leaving 23 million to do the work. 

* 3.4 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 19.6 million to do the work. 

* Take from that the 17,500,000 who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 2,100,000 to do the work. 

* At any time there are 232,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,868,000 to do the work. 

* Now, there are 1,867,998 people in prisons. That leaves two people to do the work. 

You and me. 

And you're sitting at your computer reading this post!!! 

lol tell that to your boss, the foolproof excuse.
IF U WANT MY REASON FOR BEING TIRED,YOU NEED TO ASK chEEky,SHES ONE OF MY MINE ONES TALK ABOUT WILD...LMAO..

NEWK..:p
newk honey,

if i wear you out or you cant keep up, just tell me and i'll slow it down! lmfao. only joking. more like i cant keep up! my man is 
WILD 
 but he is also extremely gorgeous and i love him to bits!

[img=
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/anlove1.gif
] 
NEAL

edited by, the soon to be mrs newkie! (wednesday 16th April 2003 at 2:55pm......missing you neal. hugs and kisses in rude places!)
you two are gettin married  ????   :p

LOL @ in rude places...

(thats the fun of bein married.... heh)

cheerz you two..

GHOST

!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

1 question am i invited? as i do live quite near ya lolz
ummmmmm no we aint getting married! neal hasnt been to Tiffany's yet which is a very expensive jewellers in London, to get me my 2k platinum diamond ring.....so hurry up and get it me! lol! 

WOW...you guys must be rich, platinum with diamond ring eh??  LOL!!  i just want 10 dollars and some ice-cream...:p:p  lol  but hehe platinum rings are really expensive these days, more than gold...

thasangman :p:p
oh i just seen this lol....yeah im going to get it next week and u know i am,and yes angelic u live near me so i guess so!

and im still am not having a purple suit.....END......

So wheres the rude places whiper in bed tonite hun.

newk (MR)