« Back to All Topics
Pictures...
Posted in 
Tanx
Pictures...
Posted in 
Tanx
Pictures...
I have "wplogo-new" thingy for a picture. Can anyone make picture from it??...
Yeah, I know. How did you make it? Is it like a site form? I was just wondering. I want my own logo... It seems so fun. And that pic doesn't really suit my name... How do you make pics?? It's confusing.
Could you pleeaase show me how to make my own picture?
I just used paint. Then you have to get a bitmap to jpeg or gif converter off the internet. It's sorta hard to teach. If you email me some pics in bitmap then i could work with them for you. 

fieyr2002@yahoo.com
Still really complicated. I pasted the "wp logo" on paint... and what's jpeg or whatever? off the internet, I don't understand that. How do you get jpeg if it's not on the internet, then? I didn't know it was 
that
 hard... That almost seems impossible...
 Ya, I know it's yours. But logos are fun!!!!!!!!! :( No fair... its too complicated to make one...
Ok, I got your e-mail. How do I get pics from bitmap?
jpeg is a file format just like a readme file has the format .txt. Pictures have a format such as .gif or .jpeg. These formats are supported by most website builders. That's why i like to use them. Also, i don't understand you bitmap question. Like i said if you send me the pictures in my e-mail i can try to do something with them. In this case the format doesn't matter.
WHERE DO I GET THE PICTURES FROM BITMAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAID TO GET PICS FROM BITMAP!!!!!!!! HOW AND WHERE!! DO I GET THEM!!!!! I CAN'T SEND YOU PIC THINGS IF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you understand me??????????
You have to convert them to bitmap or paste them into paint. Then save. You can do this i think with any picture. You won't likely be able to find a pic in bitmap. If you can just sent me the pictures then i can convert them to bitamp for you. I could then e-mail them back to you and you could make a logo in paint.
Oooh... ok... Does sending pics mean finding the file name for it, like "wplogo-new" for that wolfpac pic in your site? I'll try my best to do what I can.
Not quite sure i understand what yur saying. Simply save the pics to your hard drive and then e-mail them to me in an attachment.