« Back to All Topics
Goodbye people.....for now
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Well people, if you haven't already heard I'm leaving and I won't be back for 6 weeks, i know most of you don't care anyways :p.  Oh well, for those of you who do i'll be safe and i hope you guys will have a good time even though i'm not here ;).  And Sandy, i love you hun and no worries, i'll still be all yours when i get back.  I will miss you terribly.  Luna take it easy while i'm gone, and make sure you're here when i get back, that goes for you too StreamLine, zzTOPzz, and Magician.  FOD wouldn't be the same without you guys around to ban us ;).  Sheira, thanks for being a cool person to talk to, same to you fluffs aka CKY4.  EG you take care of yourself.  PeachySweet be cool and i'll catch ya later when i get back.  And to everyone else who's cool on here, take care and be safe.  I'll catch you guys later, and when i get back i'll see the replies...if there are any :p

P.S. SANDY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! AND YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN I GET BACK :D
P.P.S. I'm not very good with goodbyes so bear with me here :D
I thought i was ur mate :'( i miss u already and u have onkly been gone only a few hours u would also know me as Kisser and Smart_Twin miss u! c u wewn u get back 
bye bye!!!

[img=
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/1346.gif
]

My God you are going.....
Im going to miss you babes...
Have a Happy Birthday and have a great time at the camp!!

I have my support group here to hep me through it!!

I love you :x.... please be careful

I better be the first one to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Fletch, 

It's soo hard to believe you're gone for a whole 6 WEEKS what will we do?:(  Thank goodness Sandy and the Fluffster are here. :) 

Hope you have a fun filled 6 weeks out there and we will be here when you get back.

Wishing you all the best Semp!! :)

Nicole
bro youe been a good friend through and through out stuff. you've been a good friend and bro be careful take care of yourself because i hate taking care of and wathing over u (jk). but becareful dont forget us bro  i appreciate u backing me up when something happens but all of us here are gonna miss uso take care bra.

ur fiend,
                             joseph (fluffy84)

Oh it's me again :D by the way, Lindz...i can't forget Lindz, thanks for being cool and all, i'll make sure you'll be one of the first to know when i get back too ;).  And since you bugged me to add you in here, i'm going to annoy you when i get back :p just kidding, seriously though, i'll miss you guys, take care and goodbye... 

Fletch (SemperRight) 
Take care of yerself fletch. And don't worry man, you'll make it. If i can anyone can haha. See ya when ya get back. Oh and btw, while yer gone, I'm gonna try to teach Sandy how to play pool lol. Later, Acue
good luck SemperRight.. enjoy your summer.. 
6 weeks !!!! :O
I don't think I could be away from the web that long :p

don't get me wrong....  I have a life :D ....it's a great one..
but the web is not a life.. it's a state of mind 

cheers and safe travels
GHOST RIDER MP

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpcrest.txt
]
Awww didn't know u left, well anyways take care hun and be safe and have a wonderful time.. We will all help sandy through her time of loss and blah blah blah till u get back. Oh also if anyone tries to mess with her ill be there to beeeep em out and get demerited for ya ;) anyways have a blast. lots of love Patrisha aka PeachySweet~~
Take care and hurry back to Sandy:)I know she's gonna miss you.
tara
peach will u put a pic of me on a link i need it for a website ty !!!!! 
Hey Cher... I mean Etch... sorry! Fletch.

I did not bug you to put me in here... ok, maybe a little bit, but not that much! Anyway, cheers. We'll all miss ya, 'specially Sandy. And thanks to you, we're all gonna have to listen to her go on and on and on about how much she misses you. 
Kidding.

See you around, Mr. yank with no sense of humour :p
Lindsay
Fletch i thought u were my m8 2!!! gonna miss ya. Hurry back 2 Sandy as quick as u can. U now she is gonna miss ya like hell!!! Hope u enjoy urself and b safe. Don't 4 get about us and GOOD LUCK BRO!!!
Safe dude! bye bye

Luv Sarah!!!

P.S.
 Don't b gone 2 long AHHHHH it's 6 weeks with the nutters!!! jk! bye bye

P.P.S.
 Hi 2 every 1 i no including Sandy, hope u don't go insane missin him lol
Well Day 1.........[img=
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/310.gif
]

I miss you already......
This will be truly be the longest 6 weeks I will ever have to endure!!   
Hope everything is going well?!!!!!

I love you babes...[img=
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/637.gif
]
Please hurry back home!

Lots of love..... :x
Your Angel, Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy