Forums » Boulder Dash XMAS
-just finished vacancy
Replies: 8   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: hapicat (Nov 22, 2007 4:31 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  
cachord

-just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 10, 2003 2:20 PM
Hi Silby, you must be back on line. Hope you saw where I posted inlet and step-up for you. Also finished vacancy this morning and can help you with faucet. Vacancy was the hardest. When you go to the help with inlet, I made a mistake and posted the next one inlet also, but it is step-up. Good Luck!

hapikat

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 26, 2003 1:53 AM
Hi, how did you get through vacancy, I would be so thanksful for any help.

cachord

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 26, 2003 3:42 AM
Hello hapikat, will try to tell you how to finish, but had to send a friend pics to get it clear. So here goes and if you cannot get thru I will email pics tomorrow. Go down and come back up one space over and back in to get the peppers at the top. Go thru the very middle of snow, but do not touch the openings at top or bottom of fireballs or whatever. These will not be used at all. Take a step at a time and get up above the circling frog with out going into it's territory. Go under the second snowball and wait until the frog comes around and fire pepper. The left side of logs will open so you can get the peppers later. Using the space bar and left arrow key move each snowball one space to left until you get to the middle. Then go and get sparkle on the bottom of the right hand side. Go back up take out the snowball and pick up the sparkle at top. Go down and get peppers. Go back up and around and to the edge of the right side and wait for frog. At this time you should have an opening at the top of the middle where line of snowballs were. Now you need to open the space on the right side go you can go back to the left and up thru the opening and to the right and around. You have to fire the first pepper and not kill the frog. The snow will melt and frog will come to the edge of greenery then fire the second pepper and the stones will fall and you are in the clear. I hope I have made clear how to rid all the snowballs on top so that stone is sitting on top of greenery of middle area. Try this and if you can't figure it out, I will send pics and you can see it plain then. You do not fool with the two area with fireballs and do not go thru the maze on top. This is a pretty tough one to explain. Let me know if you get it. Cat

silby1867

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 26, 2003 8:27 AM
I do it a little bit different. Follow cachord's instructions up to killing the frog then using the space bar blow a space next to you. The ball will drop and the sparkle will be just above it. Go left and down and pick up the chillis then back up to get the sparkle and pass through to the far side of the chamber. Get rid of the snow & kill the frog the same way as C said then back up over the row of snowballs coming down between the two fireballs. Go up under the sparkle between the top ones and come back down. A line of logs follows the sparkle so the FB's are still blocked in. Collect your sparkle then make you way through the maze above. Go down to the bottom chamber and collect your last sparkle. Now you have all the sparkles, even the extras.

I stand on the shoulders of a giant. Cachord taught me all I know!

cachord

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 26, 2003 1:13 PM
Thanks for the compliment Silby, but you are too modest!!You have help me and others more than anyone has helped you. You are a great player and a great person. Hope we get more games to struggle thru. Cat

hapikat

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 26, 2003 5:12 PM
Thank you Cachord, Will try to finish Vacancy. Your help is appriciated. The game is fun, it really kept me busy for a few weeks. It is always nice when you can get help after you have tried everything else.

hapikat

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 26, 2003 5:14 PM
Thank you also Silby, I am looking forward to trying out these hints. I love the game, Just as much as Gem Jam.

hapikat

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Jul 27, 2003 3:07 AM
I finished the game, Vacancy disappered off my map, I looked back to search all the trails to make sure all caves were done. I enjoyed the game, some parts are very hard and you need support from the forum. Thanks to Silby and Cachord. I had dvix so the link worked for me to solve a couple of levels.

hapicat

Re: -just finished vacancy Posted: Nov 22, 2007 4:31 AM
I just finished all the levels. Vacancy was the last one for me. I noticed I had played this four years ago. So here I did it and enjoyed it again. Glad for the help in the forum.Without the help of the forum, Silby and cachord I would not of gotten through and would of gave up . Read all of their posts. I own all three of the games. They are so addicting. Sometimes my screen goes black and returns to my desktop, but it is still there , just click on the tab at the bottom of the screen. It goes back to where I was when it blacked out. No time lost either, it pauses the game I guess. anyway was fun again four years later. bye all , Hapicat or hapikat.

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page