Forums » Boulder Dash XMAS
Inlet
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: 45Di (Nov 12, 2008 1:26 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
silby1867

Inlet Posted: Jul 13, 2003 5:37 PM
Solution courtesy of Cachord.
Go down when you enter and pick up all the goodies. Go all the way around the bottom and take your time to pick up all the peppers and sparkles as you go up. When you go on up and around stop at the place where the frogs or whatever they are stopped at. You will need all your peppers so use carefully. Release one at each place that is blocked to lower the snow so that the frogs may pass. When you reach the end stop at the first inlet and wait for the frogs to come to it and fire another pepper to unblock the way. Sometimes you have to go back and kill some of the frogs that stop and circle and block the way so that the searching ones can go on. After you unblock the passage the rest is easy. Hope this helps.

silby1867

Re: Inlet - for dummies Posted: Jul 14, 2003 8:37 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Cachord's instructions. My son took one look and saw it immediately...I however struggled for days. So here it is. A step by step guide for the mentally challenged:

Enter and pick up sparkles and chillis down left hand side. Go down and along the bottom along the line of green goo. It could come in handy later! Now up the right hand side and collect all the sparkles and chillis.

Right now this is where I came unstuck because I focussed my attention on the little maze to the left. No no no.
Your focus of attention is a little pile of logs all the way over to the left. You need to clear a path for the frogs to get there. Go left along the top and wait above the 2 boulders and blow fire. The boulders will fall. Now bit by bit moving leftwards blow down increasing the path as you go until you get to the other side. If necessary go back and blow fire on any frogs that are circling and blocking the way. Now stand behind the logs and wait for a frog to come then blow fire this will give you entrance into the middle.

Your next objective is to get the sparkles and get out. You will be able to work that out on your own.

Good luck

biamsam

Re: Inlet Posted: Aug 16, 2003 12:47 PM
This one has had me stumped but I'll give your suggestion a try...thanks

45Di

Re: Inlet Posted: Nov 12, 2008 1:26 AM
Really need some help here i have tryed every way that i can think that your post is reading and still not getting it can you tell me about were door opens up thank you 45Di

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page