« Back to All Topics
re jumping
Posted in 
Tanx
re jumping
Posted in 
Tanx
re jumping
a lot of jumping is going on now we have all subscribed!!!!! why? its a game, its fun, its a stress buster not a stress causer, so those of you who jump lighten up its a game and the points are imaginary ( you know NOT REAL)to all the rest who fight and fight lose points win points i say keep the faith...........
peace out
DYETON
Yes Dyeton, well put... (for the jumpers)-The points are imaginary. Do you think about the points you had 3 months ago? Of course not, they were just numbers back then. They didn't get you anything. Why not be a little daring and go into a room against some good players and stick it out. Loose some points and don't worry about them, because in your imagination they are still out there and you can eventually get them back. So just enjoy the game everyone.
ahhh yes.....  Op jumpers.....  they work soooo hard to artificially raise their ratings.
it's kind of amusing, but Op jumpers beware, you never know when game operations is in there as a private having a look around, 
I have seen several get re-set to zero or to a "realistic" rating lately..... game support knows poor sportsmanship when they see it.

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG 

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpshield.png
]
A good way to stop jumpers would be an ingame time limit say 5mins if you leave before that you lose the points you have gained in battle.What i dont get about jumpers is that WE ALL KNOW who they are and they have become a joke in the game no one give them any credibility anymore and soon will be fightin alone.....
Dick Fosbury......now there was a jumper..........
ok ok Richard Fosbury......you guys are too censor happy here.....for ****** sake
Arrastao BR stop jumping coward.