« Back to All Topics
FLYORDIE SORT YOUR ADMINS IN 8BALL OUT
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
FLYORDIE WHAT DO U THINK U PEOPLE R DOING GIVING THE ADMIN STATUS TO KIDS THERE LIKE A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP  BOOTING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON COS THEY GOT THIS LITTLE BIT OF POWER......I THINK U SHOULD LOOK AT PEOPLE THATS BEEN THERE FOR A LONG TIME AND GIVE THOSE THE ADMIN RIGHTS NOT STUPID LITTLE KIDS.......KNOW WONDER THERES ONLY 49 PEOPLE IN 8BALL POOL NOW COS IDIOTS LIKE THAT R SPOILING YOUR GAME AND ITS ONLY U LOT TO BLAME...........
The moderators are in place to try and enforce the rules of conduct set forth by FlyOrDie. The intent is to foster a game invironment that is pleasant and safe for all players. Invariably, the ones of you that complain are the ones that refuse to communicate in a civilized manner and insist on profanity, vulgarity and disrespect. For every one of you, there are many others that have said that they are pleased that we are trying to "clean up" the lobby. The same standards that apply to the forum apply to the lobby, please familiarize yourself with them at: 
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/forumModeration.html

It's not complicated. Use appropriate language and be respectful of others.
NOW SAY THAT IN YOUR OWN WORDS WITHOUT PASTING ANYTHING...THERES 1 RIGHT THERE FLYORDIE HAS LOST ITS MARBLES THIS TIME
I UNDERSTAND THE ROOM NEEDS TO ME SORTED OUT, BUT KIDS DOING IT IS WRONG....THERE KICKING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON
I have to agree with blank name there, flyordie has good intentions but having little kids moninitor the pool lobby and games is bad. I dont think they should have the right to go in a game that they were not invited in and start booting people out. its one thing to boot people out of the lobby because its public but when people are playing a game and having a private conversation they should but* out.
First of all, my words are my own. Secondly, to my knowledge, the youngest moderator is 25 years of age. No "kids" have been selected to serve as moderators.
25?! LMFAO.. Well Someone Needs To Tell Them To Grow Up ;)
THE RULES ARE PRETTY SIMPLE, SEEMS LIKE THE PLAYERS COMPLAINING ARE THE RULE BREAKERS, OUT OF HUNDREDS OF PLAYERS DAILY, A COUPLE ARE VOICING OPPOSITION TO THE MODERATOR SYSTEM. THE MODS ARE THERE TO MAKE THE SITE ENJOYABLE FOR ALL, EVEN WOMAN AND CHILDREN WHO DON'T NEED TO SEE THE PROFANITY SPEWED BY IMMATURE, MOSTLY KIDS WHO ARE IN SCHOOL/CLASS PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER, WHILE TEACHER IS DISTRACTED! AS STATED IN ANOTHER POSTING
"FOLLOWING PLAYERS INTO A GAME" THE PLAYERS WHO SWEAR, HARASS, TYPE RACIAL COMMENTS, THEN RUN TO A GAME WILL BE FOLLOWED, AND BOOTED/BANNED.
ACTUALLY YOU ARE A BIT CONFUSED, THE GROW UP PROBLEM IS WITH THE IMMATURE/VERBALLY AGRESSIVE PLAYERS WHO MAKE THE SITE STRESSFULL.
how do u know how old the moderators are and how did u choose these moderators
i am a moderator here and im finding this very disturbing were not that bad u guys make us sound horrible ..lol myself im 25 yrs of age male benn playing here 2 yrs owned and built the biggest league in flyordie ive seen it all!i know how it is to get banned also..u guys that are complaing are the ones causing trouble hmmm makes sence myself ive seen the other moderators and i think flyordie has done a fine job of choosing them a good group of guys that are fair! and dont tell me there not ive seen it u can only take so much before action must be taken! take it easy on us guys we dont get paid for this!we do it for u guys to keep flyordie clean and a respectful place to play pool. so kick back enjoy have fun be respectful and youll have no worries! your friend always GOLDENLEAF!