« Back to All Topics
no way to treat your public
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
a succesful site, loads of users, but no revenue model. 
i) kids don't have credit cards
ii) kids don't understand why they are being punished because they now have to pay
iii) users disappear, sponsers disappear, flyordie dissapears end of story

shouldn't you have thought about the revenue model a little before now? when don;t you try for affiliation with other commerce sits, parents buy on other sites, kids get credit in yours.

hope your all out of work for xmas

xxx

i am matt i know what u mean they should av thout that out by now its just stupid :ps: what is you e-mail so we can chat on msn plz
yet another un-grateful, unappreciative message from a player who most likely played the games for FREE for a long time.  so much for manners ....
no offence ghost ride but wudnt u be pissed if u was in our position????yes....ur gonna say no coz ur a mod.......¬........¬..........¬:p
no offense takin Scotty,  and yes you are correct , I am a Moderator,  but I am also a subscriber,  probably one of the first , and I understand some people don't either have, or choose not to use credit cards, but there are other payment methods set up now to subscribe to the games. 
Aside from enjoying TANX a great deal, I subscribed as a display of my support to FlyOrDie, as I was also one who played for free for a long time, almost a year.
cheers and happy holidays.

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
im subscribin:p onl £12 summin plus p&p :p
very good point ... but its all about greed im afraid... fly or die are kickin emselves in the arse ,it wont work out ... people will disappear ... ive been playing this game since day one ... fantastic game ... but as u say ,,,, punishing the kids that cant play
I don't know what you are all complaining about.
It is still free to play all the games here.
All you are complaining about is that you can't see your rating anymore, don't tell me you only play here for your rating.
All of the new features are for those that subscribe & support FlyorDie financially, thats fair enough.
If FlyorDie had to close because they are loosing money I think it would be much worse than just having to play without any ratings.
Think about this.

ж2σξзж

fair point ,,,but ive got four kids who play this game .do i have to pay seperately for each? ive enough presents to buy lol

Hi Jingle_Balls, you don't have to pay for any of your kids....what I'm saying is they can all still play for free.
If the ratings are so important to them that it ruins the game without them, then maybe you should teach them to appreciate that the game itself is still free, they should be thankfull!

Leave it the way it is FlyorDie it's just fine thanks.

ж2σξзж
hi .(I cant spell ur name lol) but my kids appreciate everything in life ,,but u dont appreciate kids ...(have u got any?)..
Hi Jingle_Balls, maybe your kids should appreciate that everything in life is not for free.
Jingle_Bells, take your kids to your local video arcade and tell them you want to play their "free" games... When they finally finish laughing, ask them why do they want to punish your kids? Thank goodness for bread lines  and soup kitchens I guess, for without them your poor kids would get no relief from this punishing world...
And to the_fluid... with such unfriendly comments like that, you must be a big hit with the neighbors... No offense my friend, but I think maybe "the_fluid_on_the_brain" might be a little closer...
we can all tell who was born with the silver spoon in the mouth lol
i can see where u got ur name from now ..cantankerous.lol///// u should have called urself condescending.... 
Dear Jingle Balls,
Nope, no silver spoon in the mouth here... I pay my own way, raised two kids as a single dad, both of which graduated from major unversities without any handouts from anybody. And although I may not understand your point of view or your comment about "why are you punishing my children" because FOD is now asking a small fee. (Lol!) (still cracks me up) that's ok, it's your feelings.
But, what I want you to know is my goal not just as a moderator but also as a player like yourself is to promote "friendship" and help provide a clean and friendly atmosphere in which to play these games we all enjoy. So my hand is extended to you my friend and ask only one thing of you... 
Quit Punishing your kids by being such a tightwad and fork out the measly twenty bucks before more permanent psychological damage sets in those lovely kids of yours.. (wink) lol
Your Friend, canTANKerous :)
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THIS WAS POSTED.  THE GAMES ARE FREE.  MOST WHO HAVE RATINGS WON'T PLAY ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID THEY WILL LOSE THEM.  THIS IS A GREAT SITE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOD.