« Back to All Topics
[b]STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Stop calling me and Dale jumpers and bankers!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok ...how bout humpers and wankers?
MAJOR LEAGUE LOL @ RATE THIS ....I COULD SAY SOMETHING ---BUT I WONT ....ROFLMAO.... STOP, YOU GUYS NEVER CHANGE..ANYWAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL...AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TOO  shaggy 420,shaggy 420 WG, SHAGGY 420 WG
   P.S. SCOOBIE SNACKS TO ALL 
lets try to be serious people
Wee! an oportunity to rant!

Okay... seriously now... what do you plan to achieve here? Complaining about complaining will only make you look silly. 

If you are a jumper, or otherwise play unfair (I wouldn't know.. I don't often play when you're around), bank, or whatever... then perhaps the best way to stop their complaining is to do for them what you'd have them do for you: take their complaints seriously. 

If they are complaining, they are either doing so for a reason, or are idiots. If they have a reason to complain, try to discover what it is, then realize how you think of those who act the way they're objecting to. Good games lead to the players involved seaking you out for another match, so you'll find that evener matches will lead to you enjoying future games more, and will get the name-callers (for lack of a better term ;) ) off your back.

Idiots, however, are abundant... the answer to their idiocy isn't telling them what to do, or venting emotions... it's the mute button. Otherwise, if they can't be simply silenced, and have more offensive idiocy than complaining about you, take a screenshot of their chat, and send it in an email to an MP.

If you care what others think in the chat, first realize that in order to argue with idiots, your opinion's got to be comprehended by them... otherwise, prove yourself in-game.

Cheers, and happy holidays,
~HoundFH~