« Back to All Topics
Goodbye guys :(
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
HEY guys just to inform u that the emails going around with the virus IS NOT me its the guys who has been sending the emails to be that is doing it.....so thank you flyordie i have been forced to leave.........

and if ya dunt beleive me ask Fred123 he wil tell ya everything

Goodbye FOD thank you for a years long of fun

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Yeah it wasn't him and know who who it was although i won't name them. He was hacked and it wasn't his fault. Everything he says is true.

Dave
no mossy im serious its not me!!!
:(:( please beleive me im oonly 14 going on 15 and u think i can hack people....NO WAY please beleive me mike:( 
champ who is forcing you to leave ?
i believe champ..... i even know who has done it...

people, think once, if champ is so smart he can hack people, than would he be also smart enough making a new emailadres.. instead of using his regular one ...

Champ is not guilty :)
another thing champ its not the end of world there are loads other pool and snooker games you can play online VP3,jimmy white cueball,snooker championship and yahoo pool i know yahoo pool is not great but you can always have fun in there lobby say what you like know what i mean
I don't know what you are speaking about, but if Real-Champ can write here a message then obviously he is not banned.

thanx guys i realy thank you...THANX    
 Novice Steve Davis or Eminem is trying to get me banned hes sending an email to FOD, but i just like to say it werent me so guys support me on this 1 :) ty soo much

Super-Champ
i just had another email saying why am i trying to send sum 1 a virus :(:( Guys it is not me , its the virus u got to undertand this , SO please read this post and u will find out it aint me!!!!
i still dont believe u rob ask TommyUk he sent him a virus real champ is a real @sshole
if any 1 gets any damage 2 there computer i would gladly give his home phone number away 2 any 1
:(:( :@:@ its not me ask dave or bolleke i opened the email and downloaded it and now ppl are getting emails off me which i didnt fvckign send:@:@
he is the hacker i recived another virus from his whilst he was online and he cant say u can have 2 ppl on the same account at the same time 

peace out mike

wooohoo 1 person belives u bolleke 

does any 1 else??
Hmmmm... not the old 'virus' scandal again is it?

Let me ask a few questions...

1) How is this 'virus' being sent?

2) Who is it being sent to?

3) Where are these people's details being obtained from?

4) Anyone got any proof of this 'virus'? 
yes i had an email saying it was a WORM_YAHA.K virus ppl say it is me who is sending the emails but IT ISNT AS I SAY ONCE AGAIN:( so please bud fvck with me i aint in the mood there we are i answered ur questions all in one answere