« Back to All Topics
~§~STREAMLINE VOTES FOR SHE IS THE BEST MODERATOR ~§~
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Streamline Is the best moderator on fly or die (not just cause ppl think I have the hotts for her) its true I do like her but only as a friend…

she has to be the best moderator of all my time I have been here….

she is very friendly and kind to all and always ready to lend a helping hand ;) She is really cool and is very popular especially in 8 ball…

she is good with kids and should be nominated for MOD of the Year (if there was a competition like that) she is really cool and just like one of us

Please add to message if you agree!!!!!! (YOU ALL SHOULD AGREE); expecting over 100 people to agree and reply ;)

Yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
I agree she should be nominated MOD of the year!

~SARAH~
I agree i have seen well she likes to be called Miss streamline and is well respected inside the rooms of fly or die and to me when seen in action is a great moderator...

i agree she has a charm with people and she is kind and very friendly and 

yes i think if there was a competition like that she would win it hands down....
good luck steamline ;)

BomB
HELLO THERE KIDS! 
"streamline" your a good girl! fair n' cool. stay like that. n' yes i agree w/ u nik, but i doubt it there'd be 100 ppl whos gonna reply.
EVERYBODY be COOL,LIVE LIFE, n' STAY STRAIGHT

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
~do da dew~ .....''im getting sick if mountain dew''

peace
StreamLine is the coolset Mod ever!because shes doing her job that i would like her there as long as she wants.StreamLine is like my hero but cooler in the lobby where she sees ppl swearing and she just does her job.Shes Awesome.
i agree she is a nice person i wouldnt have started this if she wasnt...

now imagine the first lady moderator very popular and look at the comments above...

many people admire her...

please keep adding to this message we would like to get as many ppl as possible

thanks for reading ;)

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
Hey ya'll keep these comments coming in we'd all love to hear what you have to say about streamline the wonderful moderator ;) (dont blush streamline) lol ;)

please keep your messages flying in!

yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
i also agree with everyone that has posted on this. streamline is a very good mod. she is very nice and helps out allot :)
This is pointless. As I said in my other response to this topic, I'm sure she knows this well enough without having topics dedicated to the fact. And the General Forum is no place for things like this. Off-Topic is more suited to these.

Locked.
Please do not block this or lock this discussion i would like to know what people think  aigght...im not suking up im tryin to somethin nice and special for a friend of mine ok?

please keep sending in your thoughts

Yours Faithfully
_dark_raider_