WDW member needs your prayers 
Posted in 
Leagues
Posted in 
Leagues
Hi all.
 This post is made to ask everyone on flyordie,  if they can send a prayer for Miss Moss, a regular lge player and a friend of mine who is in hospital as i type after a severe stroke.

Her and her husband , who also plays in WDW need all the wishes and support they can get at this part of their lives.  

Wishing you well from your flyordie friends 
regards 
   Grant aka geelong6 flyordie senior moderator 
I'm so sorry to hear this

wish you well Miss Moss  I hope you get better soon 

And wishes go out to her family 

Keep safe all 

SKY-22
I'll be praying for her. I have faith that it will improve.
I'm very sorry to hear this, I send my wishes and prayers, hoping for the best.
My prayers go out for Moss.

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
if i ask anything of wdw players and staff is :- can we all share a minute thought for micky and elaine in this hour of need...
 Everyone here is thinking about you while you are in the hospital and recovering from your illness. We want you to know how much we miss you and long for your return. Best wishes we send to you for a quick recovery. God Bless!
Oh ! i hope it will be ok for her for the days beginning . I swear it will be ok on all of this .  Come back soon and in shape Miss (y)                                                                                                                  Le Requin
May God give her a speedy recovery and her family strength to cope and help her through,you will be in my thoughts and prayers