« Back to All Topics
I would like a rule to be clarified for me.
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
ok From the TOS it says it is illegal to take points from person without a fight. But is it illegal to just fight ppl with low ratings. I just wondered cus i see alot of ppl playin others who have low rating and they get accused of bankin but from my understanding it isn't.

EX:sum1 with 200 points fights person with 50 points. is this "banking" or rule breakin of any kind?
No, it's not. Generals playing privates is perfectly alright.
Depends on what side of the bed the moderators wake up on.

Its kinda like college football and basketball preseason's. Some coaches just choose to make "cup cake" scheduals but all the coaches and journalists know not to rank them in the polls untill they play sombody good.

Snipe
 B-)

PS My new disclaimer to be put on all my posts......

Disclaimer: Please do not comment on spelling and grammer errors,

Its not from lack of knowlege but for lack of caring.
Oh dear, Snipey doesnt care .:O
Ok i wish others knew this becuase so many ppl r getting harrased for it. Also UnidosRevolution said if the op is locked and a general...etc played a private it would be banking.

PS: I'm not sticken up for ppl who play lower ranked ppl. In fact i don't like the way the play i just wanted this rule clarified.
Thats basically the same as.. A new comer playing against the best person in a game. Its not against the rules.. its just easier for the person to get points because the challenge is less difficult
however it would take ages for the better player to get alot of points that way..the rating system takes the point difference into account.
Red Dawn it is apparent you dont not play Tanx because a 500 rated player could get 20 points from a ~0 rated player in no time if that player kept restarting as soon as he was dead.