« Back to All Topics
Internet Luv
Posted in 
Off-topic
Internet Luv
Posted in 
Off-topic
Internet Luv
Can online relationshipz really work? Will people stay honest? What happenz if you lie? How hard is it to stay together faithfully? lol I'm just wondering. My friendz and I were talking and they all said that it won't work but I disagree...am I foolish? :(
Loves far better in the Real world....... yes u can get attached to someone on the net but,more often than not,if you actually met that person...... your dreams would be shattered.......internets all about fantazing......a piece of advice Jade...... meet someone real...... not a computer........
:(!  Any *positive* answers out there?
Ok I've got to reply to this one. I don't know bout some people but I myself have come to find myself caring for a certain somebody on here. He is wonderful we have a great time chattin and playing, Allthough we have never met face to face, I care for him very deeply. As he does for me. But if your talking bout actually becoming girlfriend/boyfriend I dont think that it would work out just for the fact is that you don't know the person face to face and people do have needs. But you can become attached to someone and if you do feel that way bout a certain somebody, then Congratulations. Its a wonderful feeling. Just don't get yourself to attached to the point that you become selabit (not sure on spelling) because you can almost guarantee that that person is out doing his own thing. 
i wont comment on that either.
well i am with neal who i met on here. i know i am completely faithful and i trust neal to be. he knows i will castrate him if he is not! lol....so yes jade i think u can meet someone online and click with them to the point of fallng in love, i know i have. i met my true love on here and everyday i am with him, he makes me smile...its out 4 month anniversary today

neal i love you babe. thank you for giving me 4 months of happiness, yes we have had problems and bad times, but the good far outweigh the bad and i wouldnt change any of it for the world. x x x
4 months, dam i thought u guys had been together for ages, hehe, congrats to ya both, best of luck.
lol jingle how 2 faced,no wonder holly didnt comment...your such a fibber arnt you splash.j. ;)
yes there may be internet love....but you never know if the person that you've fallen in love with is 90yrs old....if you can lie on the net so can men or women way older then you...you never know and you can never tell....there was on t.v a story about a man in the marines who kidnapped a girl the age of 12 from England....he brought her all over the world and may have raped her....do you really want to fall in love over the internet when you have no idea who you are falling in love with???
I herd about that! The family had their computer in the kitchen, the girl would spent hours on it, but the parents never bothered to see what she was doing.
CAN I POINT SOMETHING OUT,HE MET HER ON THE INTERNET,SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS 19,HE DID NOT FLY HER ALL OVER THE WORLD AS YOU PUT IT,UNLESS U CALL PARIS AND GERMANY ALL OVER WELL THERE IN EUROPE NOT THAT FAR APART.AND SHE ALSO PHONED UP AN ADVISE LINE...
OH AND HE NEVER KIDNAPPED HER SHE WENT OF HER OWN FREE WILL
okay...he might not have kiddnapped her but don't you think that a man of the miltiary would be smart enough not to go and gallivanting off to see some girl that isn't even 19 only 12 ....don't you think HE should have known better??? Or do you promote child rape?

no i dont premote n e rape at all,but no one knows the facts,why is a 12 year old pretendin to be 19? why is it the blokesalways get the blame...if she liked this guy she would of told him n e thing dont ya think?

oh and dont drag me down to rape you dont know me and what im about!!!
i agree with newk, how are we supposed to know that what anyone tells us here is truth or lies, all we go on is what we think and hope its true, if u lie u gotta live up to ur consequences, just the way it is, so to all the liars out there, u might as well come clean or be prepared to suffer whats comin to u, u sow what u reap.
u reap what u sow, my bad :p
I know but if the man saw that she was that young why did he run off with her??
have you seen her?
from the pics in the paper you wouldnt think she was 12,girls like to look and act grown up,hence make up and short stuff,you dont know how old they are.
Umm...happy thoughts people lol 
Is honesty important when it comes to internet relationships? Cuz' from what I've seen from people, it apparently isn't. If you flirt with someone on the net and you already have a bf or gf would that be considered cheating?
hmmm i agree with neal, girls look older than they are...its not the same, but i am 21, yet ive been told i look 24. just to point out that looks can be deceptive

oh and Fine...me and neal have only been together for 4 months, but i have loved him for 7 months before that. i just didnt act on the feelings cos he was with someone else and i dont mess about with someone who is taken. plus i didnt think he felt the same about me!

maybe we cannot always tell what is true, but i know my feelings for neal are true and he makes me the happiest i have ever been. oooh and it may have started as an internet love, but it has blossomed into something much more...

and i only hope that you sour ppl can experience the love i feel for neal, with someone close to your heart too. there is nothing like the love me and neal share...nothing can ever break the bond we have or the love we have for each other
That's so great cheeky, if only all relationshipz were like yours and Neal's. You two seem so happy and honest with each other. Congratz! :)
im neallllllllllllllllllll
  To Cheeky and Newkie--- Is it hard for you guyz to stay honest with each other? 
i went out with some one but they dumped me after two mounths
Well so am I, answer my question
its hard to find a girl like that dont you think jadeflower
nope its not hard cuz i love her so why do i need to lie..whats the point of lovin someone based on lies,it dont work...
we work cuz were honest to each other..
nope, its not hard for me to stay honest with neal. i share everything with him. there is nothing about me that he does not know and i am always honest with him. i would never jepordise what i have with him by messing with anyone else behind his back. he is my true love and i plan to spend my life with him and only him. and when im sad, he is right there for me, making me feel better. like yesterday he spent all day trying to make me smile cos i was dissapointed with my degree results...
but i would get a girlfriend at my school
nothing wrong with ur results the girl did good ;)
see how close me and neal are?? we wrote those posts seperate yet they begin the same. i know him so well
Cheeky, do you know what Neal looks like? And Neal do you know what Cheeky looks like? Do looks matter when it comes to the internet?
I would like to comment on this post.....

SemperRight & I have met here on the interent!  When we first met...it was a friendship thing.... then things progressed and I noticed I was falling for him... but I was afraid to act upon it!  Then one nite, we finally admitted our feelings to eachother.  Yes we live miles apart and yes we have not met face to face!  But I can say this...Fletch is the one person who truly knows me inside & out!  Better than my exes!!!!!

To love some one is to love the person & soul... its not to love the looks.  I do love Fletch, he has brought out thimgs in me that I never knew existed.  And he truly does make me happy.

Internet relationships are not meant for everyone!   If you are lucky to find someone... bless your heart...because...to be loved and to love someone is the one thing that all should experience in their lifetime! 

Fate has a funny way of bringing people together.... whether it is "out in the real world" as you people call it, or on the internet!  

Thats it...ty for listening/reading...
Its my opinion..plz take no offence!

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I totally agree! THAT was the answer I was looking for! :) lol
Your welcome jadeflower...hope it helped?!!!
And Nothing Has Been Spoken Of Rápe At All Yet SO Dont Make Accusations.
yes i am quite aware that neal looks like a gorgeous god...and completely out does me....

i have been lucky enough to find a man who is caring, loving, romantic as well as drop dead gorgeous...i cant list all his good points cos the post would get too big
sad eyes that was beautiful
it is a pleasure to meat some one with manners
i dont out do you at all jo,we shine equally in love and life..

hmmm the newkie and cheeky clones are at it again i see lol.

if u read for past posts jada you will find thats our me and jo got together months ago like that.
nothing new there ;)
just about to say how we wrote that chapter of love months ago babe....ooo ive always wanted a stalker
jade flower do you have a screename
clones???

I was just replying to a post!!!

What do ya mean? Like another name on here?
NEWKIE

CHEEKY

THE ORIGANAL MR AND MRS FOD
;)
I dont want to be Mr & Mrs FOD!

I just wanted to comment on a post... that is true to my heart...and express my opinion!
lol I dont have AOL...sowwie! :p And sad eyes, I thought your post was great, it expressed a lot of good things that come from any relationship, not just the internet kind
cause you dont have to have the same provider
on the question about looks Jade.

I think the good thing about internet is that u cant see looks, u dont have that weird first impressions thing, if they make a good first impression when u first chat its cool, u move on from there, u get to know eachother and u get to love the person for who they are inside, which is what really matters, and then when that day comes when u share pics, u see this person and they are beautiful, cuz u have fallen in love with who they are inside and what u see outside is just a reflection to whats inside, thats how i feel at least.

Fine
I totally agree with Fine.....

U love the heart & soul...not the looks!
aint it ugly ppl who say looks dont matter?
i seen jo still  fancy her.
as i said before, neal is gorgeous....i love him for what he has inside as well as his looks, but also inside his levis....
lol 3 little words jo 
usa
:p
what does USA have to do with all this??
lmfao....little joke between lovers...unless we are having a 3 way now its no surprise u dont get it
oh it as to do with some 
hard /b]  facts
lmfao   ..........
good god :p

ulgy people say looks dont matter? shallow people say looks do matter, i dont consider myself amazingly beautiful but i dont think im bad lookin, so people tell me, but looks reall y aint a thing for me, if u meet someone with all the right things inside and they fine lookin then yay, a perk, but just to have a beautiful person rotten inside, whats the use.
Im from the USA and so Is Magikal whom i consider my baby here on the net so what you talking bout USA for????
For the ones that say looks dont matter What a crock...I mean say u find a wonderful charming blah blah blah guy/girl but they ugly as sin what you gonna do put a bag over there head, No offence to anyone. But everyone knows that in some way or another looks do tend to be a factor in a relationship.
hooray for peachy, its true,me and jo are both nice lookin but we also have alot on common not just looks
a person dont have to be drop dead gorgeous for u to fancy them...depends on the individual. but ty peachy for talking sense where some ppl talk rubbish...and the usa thing is nothing against your country.
what i am sayin is: sometimes someone might look ugly in someone else's eyes but when u get to know the person and u look at them for the first time, the love u have for them makes u see them as a lovely person, i dont know maybe im the only on that feels like this. :-S
Happy Anniversary _ChEEky_ & newkie :)
Internet Luv can work if you know these few things about the opposite...

- The right age (would be quite funny if you thought she was 36 and turned out to be 8)

- The right gender (unless your gáy you don't want a lover who is the same gender as you, make sure they tell you that first ;))

- Exactly were they live (people get addresses, exact addresses. You don't want them telling you lies. Like Pot for example, being from Germany :()

Follow these and you will have a healthy relationship :p

greetz from Tazz - the love guru :$

Cheeky.... so funny...... u say u say u share everting with neal......... u share it with everyone else too lol......everyone can see what u type.so funny....and no im not splash newkie......... dont let ur imagination run wild.......
lol thx tazz, I'll remember those hints next time I pick a guy up from the net
its amazing how we got a post to reach 102 replies in a few hrs :p
So basically internet relationshipz can work...sounds good! Thankz everybody
You opened a can of worms here jade lol
Yes it can.
  Look at SunUp and SunDown. Met here 3 years ago at the games and married. 
Wow...went all the way to marriage? Now I've *seen* everything :) Wish you the best
That's great Sundown... hope same happens to me and get married with my baby... hehe I internet loves does work believe me ;) .......
Lookz like everyone except jingle bells...um...balls is all for internet luv :)
Hang on sundown......its only been 3 years....... think about the next 40 years...... hope it lasts lol........joke lol
Hi ...Good to see the women have been honest in this post ,did'nt see much from the males,still it is a female topic i guess.Did'nt see myself as a person to have a relationship on the net,but i can see how it would happen.have fun;)...i was friendly with a person around my age, she was very ill,she use to get up at 7.00 u.s time to get on line to play pool with me,i hope i brought a few smiles to her while she was around, hope she is smiling down from heaven or hopefully having a long bed rest in hospital,it is a wee bit upsetting mind you.. it was a friendship not a relationship...just be honest 90 %of males lie i get appauled be liars

Alright, I've read most of these posts...and I've gotta reiterate some of the facts. I think internet relationships can only work if they evolve into real life relationships, otherwise simple needs can just drive a man into a frenzy.Most guys can only last a week tops.Besides that, there's other things to put into consideration, for one, the looks, alright, looks don't matter as much as the person inside and I'm not a shallow person,only in humor, but looks do matter.Say you're a girl who's completely madly in love with some guy on the internet, and you two can actually meet each other face to face and decide to.Now the girl has this total fantasy that a first look of the guy is going to sweep her off of her feet, But the guy doesn't have to be spectacular looking, just enough to leave her in awe.I mean if the guy looks like Richard Simmons who looks like he has the chicken pox,   you're most likely going to vomit more than Alley McBeal does daily. And for the guys, say they're totally in love with some girl, but haven't seen her picture, that girl can probably be a 12 year old boy for god sakes.  You just never know. Plus there's way to many creepy guys and girls on the net. So my point is that internet relationships are a waste of time unless you actualy plan on meeting them in real life...which the odds are enourmously slim. But if the relationship is going to be just a friendly one, hey, I'm all for it. Just a thought, take care people and have fun.
Well, this is one of the few opinions which makes sense. Is still a hope out there, then....
Doc Jingle...hm ..Balls seems to had some burnes (online)from the past, well, doc, we are not all that bad, you know? Some women has no time for relationships. Sad, but true.
oh but you are jimmy splah m8 lol know that for a 
FACT
  and the only reason you get onto cheeky slap head is she turned u down ;)
General? Do you like holly molly? lol Sry just a thought, I'm a lil confused from the last 2 posts :p
Im just tweaked out at Zzan because he says that in almost every post!
Yea, I know what you mean lol, forums are kinda quiet right now. Did everyone fall asleep or something?
The forums are quiets cause everyones run away to meet their internet loves lol............
The forums are quiets cause everyones run away to meet their internet loves lol............joke........ and well said chesswarped
dont know how that got in here twice lol
Nope I didnt fall asleep I was too busy playing my Internet Love as you all put it. Allthough he kicked my rear in 8 ball still had a blast playing him. Mwwwwwwwwwah Magikal....Luvs ya.
lol someone's been bitten by the luv bug :p
 ??? internet love??  hahahah thats the first time i heard of it ;)  this is interestin and funny  ;)  keep on pasting you guys  hahahahah      jadeflower: enjoy Vietnam ;)   hahahahah
Has anyone noticed, Love can be extremley fainful and confusing?
yup i've totally noticed how love can be extremely full of pain and confusion, its hard very hard sometimes, but as one of my names says ♥ø√ëRcöme∫ :)
I think there is such thing as internet love,actually I'm in love with this kid named Luke and he's the best boyfriend in the world and we meet over the internet . We've been goin for 4 months which is good. So who cares if we live in two different states, it's only across Lake Michigan where he lives. I love him w/ all my heart too. 
Blinggirl
oh my god, this topic is still active? LMAO 
Awww  that's been my point sence I've been coming to this site,,ur absolutely right ,,you don't know who the people are over the net,,9 times out of 10 their lyin bout who they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UHHH NOT ANYMORE JADEFLOWER,,,:P LOL LOL" 
if u love someone on the internet it can only mean 2 things:

your desparate or u spend 2 much time on the pc

mr.sir

if you typin rubbish it means 2 things

you aint got  gf and youve been turned down!!!

hey hunny ;)
oh i think soooooooo.........
just as well i have the house to myself this week....i'll be waiting...
me too but i got to be back for work tuesday,and u know i get told off if im late
awww...hmm well we shall see if u can bear to leave me! well babe i can always come down there...u know i love the south....
you wanna go come down south.
i think your all nuts talking about this so long ssshhh
never had friends let alone a gf so this here just makes me cry 
*hands him a tissue* poor baby
she isnt funny

about as funny as a toothache...

Well i would lyke to say that i think internet relationships are "alrite" apart from:

1. be a pedofile
2. lying about there age

And if you actually do decide to meet this person you have to be careful becoz it could be a pedo etc 

xXx LiZzY xXx
well said Lizzy ;)

Sarah x x x
what about me and u cheeky on msn with ya webcam...tut tut.and she says she dont lie.i'm shocked
Internet relationships are about the dumbest thing ever.  You never know who your talking to, you'll never know if they're lying.  For all you know(talking to those in these relationships)you could be dating a 40 or 50 year old male/female.
ummmm.......why do u think they invented.......Cams, mics, phones, airplanes......???
Your quite right shaggy the clown(now WHAT did u call yourself? lol..
To be serious..i agree with u shaggy
Rubbish. Internet may help you get in touch with someone from the Internet, but you cannot have a relationship over the net. Some extreme cases work and I wish them well, SunDown etc. played it well, met up and got married that works. On the other hand, Newkie And Cheeky who just blatently lie about it all dont. "You know I got a day off on Tuesday" - If you love each other so much and always with each other why you telling her this in forum on net !
i agree with u Don on that last part, if u got this supposedly amazing relationship, there is no reason why the whole Forum has to know about it, the fruits of ur love, if its real they will show themselves, without u tellin anyone.
its simple, we wont all you wanna bes to know it does work,and by the sounds of it dons had a rough experience on the net..

don you just have to bring me and jo into your posts all the time,why is that?

you say ur 16 well maybe its time to grow up and move on.

newkie..
 this is bull crap... you guys argue on just about anything... lol
It can work.  I met my husband on flyordie.com.  I lived in Canada and he lived in the USA.  We dated online for a year then he came to meet me and it was love at first sight.  I moved to the USA and we'll be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary in October.  I couldn't be more in love as I am with my husband!!
You dated online for a year? what exactly did that involve? watching same video on youtube at the same time.. JUST like being at the movies together!
People must be getting pretty bored here, sorting through 6-year-old threads and looking for ones to recycle.

Congrats though on your successful flyordie marriage.
says the dateless 1s whos only relationship is with there cue 
and 2 answer frets qs NO how stupid is that..most start off as friends and get 2 kno eachother talkin ect aving a laugh..u can talk about movies and intrests
i actually have a girlfriend with who i've been togethe for 3 years,so why would i need internet luv? its for persons like you,who have dating.com as their homepage ;\
lol mass sure u do like many on fod ;)
is it forbidden to play on fod and have a girlfriend at the same time? ;\
jade flower! freinds is cool, luv big naaa. an that girl 12, said she was 19, lol. a blind man running, for his life, could tell, the difference. e was P V... she was silly girl. who said free will? oh deary me.
oiiiii massi i jus wanted 2 comment on dis topic its soo beautiful

first of all i have a bf as u all might already know mikeyyy (The New Mike♥) anywayzz iv been with him for more den 5 months we both stay true iv seen him nd looks dont matter its all about the soul and his heart i dont care about how he looks all i care about is that he makes me happy i talk to him more den 5 hours a day Everyday on msn i luv him so much sometimes wen my mom is calling me telling me to go to bed or go eat or woteva i lock the door nd keept talking to mike hes sooo dreamy wen he talks he always knows how 2 make me smile once i had dis prob at school with some bullys but he told me how it always happens 2 him nd he made me laugh nd i 4got all about my problem and thats wat its all about massi its not wether u see him or not its how u talk 2 him and how he makes u feel mike is sooo far away from me but i still love him hes 15 nd im 14 we talk about school nd how our moms drive us crazy i spend saturdays nd fridays at home talking 2 mike the most thing i love about him is that hes always online if i tell u all the great thing about him it will take me ages or mayb decades all i can say is i love him nd u should jus giv it a chance massi ;)

P.Wolfie
haha fret...we spent endless hours talking and getting to know each other on messenger and on flyordie.  It was sooo crazy as I'd never done anything like that before, but I'm glad I did as I've never been happier. I guess things just happen for a reason...and I'm glad it did :)
There have been successes when it comes to internet relationships. Yes others did fall in love with each other while some are just into it for making love though. But it's not really common for people to fall for someone on the net. I mean it's hard because you haven't even met the person personally so it's kind of awkward to be in love through that.