« Back to All Topics
MUST READ VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
  OK u all no me as lilg the 1 who tryes 2 cheer every1 up. well heres the truth im no 22 or a male. really im a 12 f usa. now ur happy i told every 1,they no who im talkin 2.i do no y i lyed but if i told u all y i lyed. u all woundnt undersatnd i tryed 2 tell some1 but they didnt undersatnd. so if i try 2 tell the rest of yall. ill tell u all y later till then im out.
and i really wanted to know that :)
why did u even want to be seen as a 20 year old male.
hell im  goin through (how eva u spell it) some sh!t that no 1 really understands. so i just change ma asl
and made a whole diffrent person. oh yea the reason yall wont understand is bcuz ur all JUST A LIL 2 MATURE.how u ask well yall act like old ppl and some of u are mean, some just try not bring the kid  out of them. all im sayin is that U WONT UNDERSTAND ME or what i do. so im not sorry ill neva b sorry. i prob. dont make sense now  to u all
Take a deep breath and try to relax, you sound as if you are really upset. I can not say that I understand why you lied on here but you obviously had your reasons. You are only young and as you say some of the players can be mean, let me reassure you though there are some very nice genuine people who play on this site.I will give you a game and I will not hassle you about your asl. Just here to have a good game on Flyordie.
OK, while we're doing confessions - I'm G-.....not really :D
not much does make sense to me but this does
I understand breaking apart and putting back together
Because that's my personality