« Back to All Topics
Tanx Beginners Guide Everyone Read Please.
Posted in 
Leagues
Posted in 
Leagues
I am here to incourage players to try out flyordie tanx , alot of people start it . dont know what to do , and just leave again.
if i did this when i was new i would never of became one of the best.
its hard to get a hang of the game , just takes time & effort.

i will give people as much advice as i can when starting the game , try and help you all get motivated to play the game again.

Also , when i get the correct settings on my video recording software i will make some videos for beginners of basic playing , how to improve and showing what i did to become an elite player.

anyone that knows me , will know i am a man of my word , you guys need help , just let me know.

please check the tutorial below , created by Artik the tanx Moderator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=833Y0Imu7Aw

many people may think the game is dead , but i will still do my best to bring it back.

so you need any help just let me know in the forums or ingame.

My Other names are : Uk Warrior / FTW WARRIOR.
Or Just Call me Jeff.

I Will Be Honoured To Teach You All How To Play.
Your Choice M8.

Offer is open still in the future if you or anyone else changes their mind and comes on.

I have tried Tanxafew times and had completely no idea of what to do.
I just moved around for a few yards and was killed... and killed again.. and again... it goes on.

If it were perhaps a bit simpler and not full of people that wont even give you a chance to get going i might be interested but its kinda boring to just get blown up over and over
you really should watch that tutorial video , i posted in the first paragraph , made by Artik , its very usefull fo beginners , il make one myself whe ni have spare time , im currently packed with tasks , at home rebuilding my kitchen due to a fire last year , everything needs replaced/redone , so its hard to find time right now , but i will once i can.

Well... I watched the tutorial video and guess what?

I just moved around for a few yards and was killed... and killed again.. and again... it goes on.  :p

I will try a little more though.

Some people are using PC game, where can that be downloaded?
Never mind about the download.. i found it