« Back to All Topics
to all kia and wolfpac and crows members!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
this is leader kia informing u of a peace treaty 
any way the wolfpac are a group of fine young talentde skilled players
the kia are a veterain group
skilled orginized and a nice group to be in
 and the crows well we are in the making still
 so we want to sign a peace treaty regarding wars and crap so there is no more wow=war on wolfpac or should i say so there is not one going to happen!
so if the outsider or gll could sign under then that would be that

and that pokecrap guy
well he shuold up i do not know which side he is on and i do not give a crap but will some on e please tell him to shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar. The question I ask: Did you tell Lewa Nuva to quit the Toa Nuva for the kia told him?!?!?!?! If that's what happened, I'm sorry to say but it has to be tended. War might still be on thanks to you crummy kia! Liger was right, you might really be the war causers!
well its about time we reached a treaty.o tell kia man to stand down.hes been all over me.o and pokemons...thats me...and i need you kias help.
Signed, sealed, and delivered, bro. Also, I do think GLL 111 would most certainly approve of this proposal if he were currently around. 
MY GRADITUDE TO YOU 
 ITHANK YOU
 AND POHATU BY THE WAY THIS IS NO JOKE 
 LIGER /POKEMONS I WILL NOT TELL HIM TO STAND DOWN BUT HE WILL NOT KILL YOU ANY MORE WE CAN ALL TAKE A BREATHER AND FANALLY RELAX THANKYOU OUTSIDER AND THE WP'S FOR YOUR COOAPERATION!

OH YEA AND IF LIGER  OR POHATU IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WELL TRY TO TELL GLL111 OR OUTSIDER THAT HAHA!

LEADER KIA!
gggrrrrrrrrrrrr.why dont u just leave our teams alone leader kia
KIA stand down and for god sake SHUT UP u stupid kia i can kill u with my eyes closed oh, hey liger sup havent seen u in a while
Hey liger, I'd like to say I've killed you a crap load of times so just bring it. Kill you one on one easy! And Kia leader is the Kia still functioning I'd like to know bcause it is a great group for us and I'd like to be a part of it, but it will have to be organized.

So long and good luck.

Rainin Kia,
Kopaka Nuva
Ill kill you to dark blade 

and liger i got you confused with dark no hard feelins i hope???

Rainin Kia
Kopaka Nuva
thats ok rainin.we need teams to find old allies.kias are one of our allies.this following message is for everyone.

EVERYONE LISTEN.IF THERE IS ANY WORD OF WHERE THE KIAS ARE PLEASE TELL ME AND IF THERE IS ANY INFO ON ANY SIGHTINGS OF THE FOLLOWING PLEASE INFORM THE WOLDPAC.
GLL111
any nuvas

that is all thank u for your time
What do you mean wheer are the Toa?? I'm a Toa! Rainin is a Toa, too, haven't you known? Why else would I be Pohatu NUVA WP? And I perfer you call us the Toa. Just Nuvas isn't very good. And it's Wolfpac, not Woldpac.

Pohatu Nuva WP
Toa Nuva Leader and Wolfpac Member['_']
ummmmm...do any of you have the lego's from your namesake?
Happy tanking.
i made a error in the spelling.i thought i put wolFpac.and not all toa have been found