« Back to All Topics
TANX update - against jumpers
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Each ejection from the battlefield counts as being killed.
You can leave the operation without penalty only if you had been killed and have not been reanimated yet, or the only tank in the operation is yours.

Additional changes:
- On the snow battlefield there are 10 initial nukes added.
- Grenades and mines have 20% more power.

FlyOrDie
You are on step in the 
RIGHT
direction.I have one question, can tou tell the difference if a player leaves on thier own or gets diconected? I try to visit your web site for about an hour at a time. With in that time frame I will usually get booted off at least once or twice. I don't have to worry about losing any points besause I usually don't have many points to lose.But what about others who have legitimatley accumulated points, will they lose thier points if they get disconnected? I think this is 
GREAT
  that some action has been initiated.
Mr. BluzeB-)
Gernades are stronger?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I'm gonna die!!!!!!! That's my WEAKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
CALM DOWN POHATU AND WHY DID YOU JUST TELL EVERY ONE THIS
Now your in for it..should never tell anyone your weakness as they will use it against you

Your loving caring Granade using Mod STORMY

[img=
http://www.virtualsolarsystem.com/earth/anth/Stbul.gif
]
Go Stormy Go,

Thats a great pic u have!
      Is the increase in weapons capability in all worlds or just snow???

EDITED,  2.2.2 / 2.4

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/forumModeration.html

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Feb 5, 2003 3:22 PM]
i think, in tournaments, the fine for jumping should be greater, than what's found in the regular game.

That's just my 2cents

Thanks FlyOrDie.... ;)

the game just keeps getting better !!!

any news or details available on the 
download-able version of TANX ?:|

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
TANX MP

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/armored.jpg
]
 Yes Flordie should be given thanks for the game we all enjoy. Your continued zeroing of jumping players is appreciated. It' was a shocker to Brandon 456
LOL about brandon..he is what a 56 now??
HMMMMMMM 
NOW WE THATS A GOOD DEAL
!!!!!
I think that this is a good idea but now everyone is going to be BANKING to get the highest points so that when someone jumps from an op they get thier points.  How about punishing those Bankers (and you all know who you are lol) by some greater penalty then the rest.  I don't play much anymore but when I do it drives me insane when I have someone on fire and then before I can shoot their butts they JUMP, this is not fair.  This is just my opinion and feelings so take offense I'm just a lady.

Mrsindy
A small but significant modification:

Each ejection from the battlefield counts as a suicide.
This means that no tank remaining on the battlefield gets any points.

FlyOrDie 
A litttle 
FLAW
 in your anti jumper system. Today I went in to the Snow World to battle shadowwalker2. Of coarse I lost a few rounds because of not having any amo and shadowerwalker2 was all powered up. But as soon as I got some amo and just about to finish him off he left. Well big deal he lost a few points. I feel that I was penalized for following the rules. I think I scould have been rewarded some way. I know that nothing is perfect, and you can't cover out all the scenarios. 
Mr. BluzeB-)