Forums » Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure
Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure cheats
Replies: 4   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: ladyinred2007 (Jan 4, 2008 12:17 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
kdybro

Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure cheats Posted: Nov 6, 2004 10:53 PM
please cheats to Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure

silby1867

Re: Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure cheats Posted: Nov 7, 2004 12:18 AM
No cheats, just hard work. You have to work through the game one level at a time. If you get stuck then just ask. There is always someone to help. Don't forget to say which level you are stuck on. (see bottom left corner)

Good luck.

TannaBanana

Re: Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure cheats Posted: Nov 19, 2004 2:57 PM
I am stuck on The level called Blister on Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure. Please HELP!!! I have been at it for two days and am about ready to give up. Any suggestions? You can e-mail me at tannabana@hotmail.com. Thank you!

silby1867

Re: Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure cheats Posted: Nov 19, 2004 5:17 PM

When you enter make a path to the right and down to one of the white gem makers. Then keeping close to the box circle round it collecting the boots on the way. Don't go to the top of the left side. Push the left boulder in the normal way. Walk along the top of the square and over to the right wall. Stand under the 2nd stone and go U1 D1 R1. Kick stone over to the square.
Move L1 turn and leave the boot by the wall. Clear a space above the boot and move out the way.The stone will fall to the left of the boot. Kick it over to the square.
There can only be 2 gems in the square at any time so wait for it all to turn to gems before kicking the 3rd in.

Let me know if the instructions are clear enough

ladyinred2007

Re: Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure cheats Posted: Jan 4, 2008 12:17 AM
I have read your instructions and cannot quite understand them regarding the blister stage in boulder dash and my children are too young to follow instructions that well. Would you please be able to repeat what you have written but in a more easier way like in the beginning you said When you enter make a path to the right and down to one of the white gem makers and i cannot understand how to get the second boulder on each to come down. Please if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
marina

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page