« Back to All Topics
PASSWORD
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
PASSWORD
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
PASSWORD
hello, this is prankster and today my password was hacked into by some1. and the person will not own up to it . i have paid for a years subsciption to flyordie. and plz can u help us here . 

plz reply to nija@fsmil.net
or frenzy@fsmail.net 

thank you
Another one.

Let's get something straight here: no-one has hacked your password. To get into the part of 
FlyOrDie
's servers that contain that information would require a lot of skill and a desire to get at some pretty useless information. I doubt anyone cares about you that much 
FRENZY

No, what has more than likely happened is you have given out your password. Either by having it as the same word as your league password (should you play on a league) or by having such an easy word, that someone has guessed it. And it'll probably be someone that doesn't like you much, or a very close friend that has been messing around.

So providing you can prove you are who you say you are, e-mail 
support@flyordie.com
, and explain the predicament to them. I take it the mystery person has already changed your password for you? 
bishi, u seem to think that league admins can see your password. They cant, all they see is an encrypted bunch of letters. so this alley has now hopefully been blocked up.

what most likely happend to u frenzy is that some one said to you " hey frenzy whats ur password" and u gave it to them. ring any bells ?

I know that 
Don

But we have had incidences of Admins/TD's asking for FlyorDie passwords for league use, and being given them by slightly gullible players. The amount of people that have league passwords the same as FlyOrDie passwords is frankly laughable. People also use their league password to register for team tournaments, and wonder why people have been using their accounts.

I even remember a case where a players name had his password in it. He was 
Joe Bloggs Arsenal

And his password for 
FlyOrDie
?

Arsenal

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
sorry Don.... but... 
Admins can find passwords 
it's easy....

>>
dont use the same password for myleague and fod

[img=http:\\www.alesta.it\bp2.jpg]

no they cant !

if so how lol :D
lol  Don  .. i would believe blueprince if i were u .. Im sure he is very familuar with ways of getting ppls password. Note of caution ... just ask sginetta :)him and her were best friends  at one time... wonder what happened there??????????????????:p
FRENZY check your email...they always send you your password when you change it (or someone else);)
ραtлΐςΐα.  

who r you cause if i'm not mistaking that looks like patricia just in a weird font.
I know how do it... that dont means that I do 
I'm pretty good with computer and internet stuff (it's my job)

and I was an admin I know how it works

Don you was an admin.... wondering why you dont know it... 

[img=http:\\www.alesta.it\bp2.jpg]

ps I'll not tell how do it 
all i know is when u look at edit player - it gives you an encryted password. 

one way i imagine is : set your player pass to : abcdefg etc. then work it out but i hope i can trust all the upa2 staff not to do that :) 
well now.... lol .. weird font hu peachysweet .. Have u looked at your pics lately. Cuz from what i have seen of your pics... they look like u in a weird font.. 

patricia, ραtлΐςΐα,þåt®ï©ïå
nooooo one caaaaaaaares. sry im bored and i just felt like writing that. but the thing is this is just chess thing. in the long run why would your name and pass even matter. chess is only a game after all. chill ppl.
i am van_nistelrooy but i have had to create this name as fod or some 1 has changed my password so i cant get in i am really annoyed and i want my check back as i subscribed for van_nistelrooy name can any 1 help me see my password

Check your inbox of the email account that you used at the registration.
If someone changes your password then a notification is being sent to your registered email adress about it.

Thanks,

OPERATOR