Forums » Boulder Dash Treasure Pleasure
soaking
Replies: 3   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Just With Luck (Aug 20, 2007 7:58 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
shawy50

soaking Posted: Nov 28, 2005 3:25 PM
can anyone please help i am stuck on soaking have tried all ways but cannot get past this

silby1867

Re: soaking Posted: Dec 1, 2005 8:25 AM
First you have to clear th way so that the bubble float to the top. Every fan has to be blocked or gems will go through them. Go down and pick up the hammer. Let the middle stone fall. Place the hammer to the left of the hedge at the right then get back to the top as quickly as possible. If you can still get through then move to the far left corner and stand beneath the fan.* Now wait for all the blocks to turn to gems and collect them carefully, you don't want to dislodge the hammer. Pass trough the hammer and in to the chamber below. Follow the jelly fisah down, collect your heart and exit.

*If you can't pass to the left because the blocks are in the way then go back down and pass into the lower chamber where you can collect a heart then start all over again.

Good luck.

Kupya

Re: soaking Posted: Aug 19, 2007 6:43 PM
I have a Question.Is there a Dutch site for this game?My Englisch is not so good.

Just With Luck

Re: soaking Posted: Aug 20, 2007 7:58 AM
There you go
http://www.flyordie.com/spelletj es.html
^ dutch version of FOD

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page