« Back to All Topics
WHO IS MR BISHI:s
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
HEY MR BISHI IM JUST WONDERING WHO YOU ARE AS I NEVA SEEM TO SEE YOU IN THE LOBBY IN ROOM 1 , AND TO BE HONEST IL SAY A NICE THING FOR ONCE , U SAY SOME GOOD STUFF ON YUH AND UR POINT GOOD THINGS OUT

NOW WHO ARE YOU MAN?????
Bless.

I'm UK based, so you might not see me very often in you are in a different timezone. I can usually be found being obscure in the lobby, or shooting some pool. 

I'll be in there tonight for a little while if you want to come and say hello. Can't stay for too long though, I've got to go out and get mashed. Or if anyone want to come and cuss me up then you know where I'll be.

Rendevous me up daddy!
MR Bishi is a cool guy...when hes not answering questions i mean....i know ill get cussed by him later...lol
Q. Bishi....do you drink and drive? (answer has to be less than 2 words ..lmao)

By the way i think theres one person who gives better advice than him........Zombie Dave
hahahahahhahha lmfao lmfao 
i have 2 agree i read every 1's topic and they use like 2 lines by the time i have read mr bishis a day has gone by dont talk so much shorten it down b 4 u bore us all
Simple. Don't read them then.

Oh and in response to dragon_king's question...

A:
 No
well thats thje shortest reply i hae ever seen u type and how cant u not read them u post a essay in every 1
Report on James Milner's last post.

Spelling: 
D+

Grammar: 
D-

Punctuation: 
Ungradable

Just because I have the ability to articulate my comments with a full command of the English language, it shouldn't pose any problems to people. That is unless they don't understand some of the longer words? Do you see?

Anyway, this is now going off topic. I think we've found out who I am by now. 

Locked.