mister bishi is lockin every dam topic
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
dear moderators- 
 mista bishi, a moderator of the forum, locks every topic and wont let us post messages on the posts we like to post on, which is totally dumb on his part i think i hate him. everything i post gets deleted anyway tho so what does it matter if i say this.. mista bishi let us talk! pls reply in that nice grammar way i love lol haha

REMOVED

2.2.2 / 2.4

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Jan 16, 2003 1:39 PM]
too bad hes like the head guy of the site :( sux for us who want to post what we like
I agree 100% whats the point of this forum if every topic gets locked....and its not just the ones that have bad language, disrespecting, and such....it's one's that praise people as well. Hmmmm I think that mr.bishi has a head trip thing deflate ur head man its getting alittle too big....no offence of course. ;)
Not all of them, just the pointless or abusive topics. And it's hardly my fault if they all seem to come from the same sources. The same rules of conduct that apply to the games apply on here. But unlike the games, you have the chance to think before you post on these boards, to carefully weight up your responses and to think of interesting new topics. 

Give it a go. You'll be pleasantly surprised. 
most of us dont feel like weighting up our topics
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
BISHI MADE A MISTAKE !!!!
A GRAMMATICAL ONE TOO ! MISTER PERFECT HAS FALLEN,
MANY DOUBTED THIS MOMENT WOULD EVER COME BUT NOW MY CHUMS IT IS HERE.I QUOTE

to carefully weight up your responses 

its weigh up....he he if im wrong dam ill look like a tít but hey i do anyway :p

-SP-
I think you may find that its a spelling error and not a grammatical error:-P

[img=
http://www.virtualsolarsystem.com/earth/anth/stormy.gif
]
Nice one Storm.

And bless, SP's even made a topic all about it. Oh, but he 
has
 changed his mind about it being grammatical. You learn something new every day here. Well, he does. 
dont raise yourself above me. just coz you have power on this doesnt make you better or more interlectual than moi.
i could take you in a spelling contest lol :d i hereby challenge u to anything u like. ( not being an arse coz u would win that ) but anything and if i win u quit everything and if u win i quit everything. hows that for melon testcles huh?

- BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS - 
oh ello.
just saw another little hole from where i can pick at u :)
"nice one storm" i may be able to think of a clever word to describe this but without the aid of a thesaurus no. basically using him to get at me ;) 

kisses and hugz

- SP - 9/f/japan
Hi all just 1 thing i`d like to pick up on here :p

Mr Bishi
  says:

"Not all of them, just the 
pointless
 or abusive topics"

refering to the locking off topics

Who does he think he is to decide whether or not a topic is pointless?

to some people a "pointless" topic might have a very good meaning/purpose otherwise really it wouldnt have been made.

Hopefully he will stop the needless locking off the "pointless" topics that we all seam to enjoy making and posting in ;)

take care n av fun :p

:)Pot:)