« Back to All Topics
Top 20
Posted in 
General
Top 20
Posted in 
General
Top 20
Why do u have to be a subscriber to be on the top 20?
It's a perk of being a subscriber.:p
IF you want to be on top 20 that much, become a subscriber :(.

jamez maybe FOD use this feature to attract more customers, not the fact of giving VIP to second player :p
lol:DI reackon theirs some reverse psychology mixed in their:p
lol its true though isnt it?! FOD could you settle this  :D
omg there is some 1 else in this world that has the same reason for not subbing.. im only subbed cos of a very kind person :D
Settle what argument ??

If its wether 2nd place gets VIP its a NO. Razor Blade / TrA_DrYiCe has won 23 Tanx tournaments and has never recived a VIP nor has anybody else.
"omg there is some 1 else in this world that has the same reason for not subbing.. im only subbed cos of a very kind person:D"

:D:p
ma sei frosna o pajasso?
bah, cmq mi nonno non e' di oklahoma, vien da nagasaki (sai, ama le bu****ke...)
pssssssssst everyone what did he say
Jesus loves you,Everyone Else Thinks You're an Asshole

ma come parlate voi amerregani, ma e' meglio l' italiano a sto punto... c' avete tutte quelle paroline strane... tu non puoi capire la differenza da preassemblata a professionale se non sei della crew dell bestie di cristo!... vi lascio ragassi, ma vi voglio bbene dopotutto
non ci hai capito un emerita ceppa eh??? pero' non te la devi imbastire, come dice mio nonno: chi non risica non rosica, e siccome io i risiko... hem modestamente me ne intendo (come del super nintendo... ehh che artista!)... vabe', pero' non voglio turbarti troppo rosicone, se te pio t' appizzo!. bellaaaaaaaa! ;°D
lmfao i always knew the French were the funniest :D!  And further to your quote, are you asying that God made us all to hate eachother? its the minority that think your an a**hole. :D:D
But Airfusion he is Italian lol....
ragazzi scherzavo! ;°D
cmq vi lascio in pace, anche se odio bush!
see ya mens!

adios