« Back to All Topics
Some New Sigs...
Posted in 
Off-topic
Some New Sigs...
Posted in 
Off-topic
Very very nice indeed Tanky;) I really like the RRF in crome. Your doing a great job on ur sigs:D
Well done tank, that really good work :D

Thanks everyone who made those kind comments...;)
By the way TARA , i havent seen any of your sigs recently .. give us a blast , im sure everyone here would like to see your work aswell as mine..
I sure would love to.. as long as they are as good as tanks :p  lol
lol rotfl lmao i h8 them lol rotfl lmao no i don't
ok i cant help it ill click the X now bye :)
to be honest with you. i dont like them. i dont find anything amazing about them. they are to plane . need more color . different kind of font. more realistic tanks. you need to keep practicing. nice try though. just my point of view. no hard feelings.
I will tell you why they are plain ".....X...." (nice name) because they are NOT animations , Also ... they have alot of detail in them , look at the paint strokes in the last three designs ...
By the way what program did you use to make that animation ?

I find it ironic that anybody with a name like ...X... can call anything plain, and I can only assume that Tank was bieng Sacrcastic.

...X... to be honest I think your an idiot. There is nothing plain about those pictures and they are at the cutting edge of creativeness. The design of those graphics is fantastic. Are you blind? Or did you come in here just to put him down?  

"No hard feelings,"
Suit.
Thanks suit...
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic in a kind of cynical way lol..
I will be making some new additions to this post soon so keep watching it..
TANK