« Back to All Topics
Billiards
Billiards
What you pay for u dont get 2 games i played no points given, sad we pay for this rate and still get nothing but lag drop outs from server. FIX UR DAM GAME PLS !!!
Well if you dumb people would stop paying...
Then fod would be screwed over and have to go back to the way it was :-)
mayeb its you? i never have this problem
maybe it's me ?? do some of u people that reply to topics actually have a brain in ur head or what . I enter a game for some reason they get d/c or wateva and i get no points for winning  wtf is going on ?  how can this be <b>MY</b>fault??.

no fear pls dont reply to this cos there is something seriously wrong with u bud.
go have another beer tipsy;\
whoa calm down i never said it was your fault
i sadi maybe its you
or maybe you play when the system is slow..
try playing a different time of day
OK I don't know why you don't get any points, you need to address FlyOrDie staff about that.

When you say "u don't get 2 games" do you mean the downloadable versions of Billiards and Tankx ?:|

Also where it says you get a rating FlyOrDie hasn't updated that yet...Everyone has a rating now since last Christmas. <- poor grammer:p
Something wrong with me?Whos the one paying for a freaking internet game lol you must have no life eh :-)
lol thats like saying why pay for a XBox or PS2? must have no life eh?
you buy because you like the games and want to support them :)
Whats the point in paying if all your going to do is moan and   whine about how bad it is
I doubt he knew about the complications before he subscribed don't you think.

?:|:|
omg what a sad post, your moaning over £1.50 a month, woah i mean thats gonna set you back!!
Its not alot and is worth paying for the 'best' pool site on the net,

The thing that annoys me is how you 'non subscribers' get a rating which should have been for only over the xmas hols..

Hardy :D
If he didnt understand the game that well why would he subscribe in the first place