Tanx
fomus
Posted in 
Tanx
fomus
will u guys stop making topics every second its doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!:@
That meant to be some kind of a joke ?:|
lmao!!!! god im such a prat!!!
yea im just looking around lol its funny seeing all ur old posts i can still remmber all of them
ok...what was my 1st ever topic here made by me?

a) odd weather
b)happy christmas
c)back to school

hint= i hate school
School aint that bad guys...graduated 2 yrs ago doin great things now...think about ur future not "am i gonna even try to pass this test today" naaaa forget it school is stupid anyway. Couple yrs down the road thats the guy/girl u see flippin burgers and askin would u like to biggie size that.
I post toppics everyday to keep tanx from going downhill, plus its fun. 
well at least....
OMG I FORGOT TO STUDY FOR THE STUPID HISTORY TEST TOMMORROW!!!!!!!
 well its only worth 75% of the mark and its the final test on history and i might fail...i think ill do well :S
Geez u didnt have to be an jurk about it im just trying to prove something that most kids take for granted these days... u dont understand now but u will soon enough.

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Apr 15, 2005 2:40 AM]
if i end up as a burgur boy ill just join the army
lol, ill be the nextdoor guy sellin hotdogs then
I'll join the army too! Muwahaha! J/K  If I join it will be for my family and friends ;)

Lets become rebels! 

J/K
That's a funny comment, helspamlet.
"if i end up as a burgur boy ill just join the army."
You do realize that if you decide to join the Army without any experience (or a high school diploma/college), you won't get paid much as a private. Not only does it demand an education, but physical fitness, mental stability, and a mind to work. I don't think you qualify under any of these characteristics. A decent job these days will require an education, so value it. 
F.A.T_ DRAGON you are such a noob with lame jokes and actually noone but your newb friends Raider zim and all those newbs that reply to your post.

Sry, just wanted to say that :)
>>> You do realize that if you decide to join the Army without any experience (or a high school diploma/college), you won't get paid much as a private. Not only does it demand an education, but physical fitness, mental stability, and a mind to work.

Listen confed my family background is all navy army AND RAF so back off and yea I prolbey will join the military but I will make sure a dont end up as a private. If you think of me as a fat twat who sits on the computer chair all day then you badly mistaken but I couldn't careless because you don't even know me.
ooooo what a dis lol...nice one hellmelt
I simply inferred from your statement about flipping burgers that you did not value education to a certain degree. Since I do not "know" you, why don't you share a little about what you do?
i go to school, get bored with work, but i play football and soccer.

in football im the hutting guy

in soccer im the goalie(cant say im a good one)

its not hard to be a goalie , all u gotta do is wait for the guy to kick it and when he does just put your hands up and try to catch it or block it so it bounces away from the goal. And dont be scared to take a few hits in the stomach or your chest ........ but if they kick it towards your manhood ....... brace yourself ........ if you have a question or something about anything else just ask me , trust me i play soccer a lot ........maybe too much , because my muscle is "peeling" off my knee because i play way too much soccer. And the medicine the doctor gave me is wierd ...... makes my kinda woozy :D

P.S. I know this was off topic ... sorry ...

Razgriz

[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/GhostGuy2.bmp
]
Am I mistaken for a fellow wierdo or a friend...

HA!
i am still at school so i have not had a chance to do much...i go paintballing play football etc. when i leave school ask me the same question again lol what do you do confed?
lol thats kinda what i do, except the balls dont hit my stomach, they go straight 4 them face
Dude.. hellmet ,FAT DRAG, and Raider . yall are all noobs ..plz stop posting imature stuff that noone cares about..i mean really..do you actually think about wat to type before posting?

You dudes think you  are all good and stuff ..and think yall are the best of tanx .

Thats brave coming from a knewl!!!! LOL

and no i think im pretty cr'p at tanx
i never said i was 5star material, we all know it takes practice...others (maybe me) alot MORE practice lol
ive played soccer all my life.  and it is hard to be a goalie.  bet no1 can beat my juggling record of 326 alternating feet :) lol.
~andddlay~
(i suppose this should be in general talk)
hellmelt u noob and fat dragon...knewl is the ultimate runescape clan!

ipku
runekillerclan (rkc) is because the average person there is level 60+!
DUDE..60 = noob stat

People like Nuc :), Twist :), me,and my fellow clan members are lvl 70s and 80s..so lvl 60 doesnt impress noone.
What are you guys gonna do when you grow up?
i dont play much anymore (maybe once a month) on runescape.  im lvl 92 with 95 almost 96 fish.  i only got like 27mil.  dunno anymore cuz prices have undoubtedly gone up.  id rather not talk about runescape until maybe the end of summer, or never lol.
~andddlay~