Forums » Checkers
CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS
Replies: 21   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: bertstewart (May 24, 2014 9:36 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 21   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
bertstewart

CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: May 24, 2014 9:36 PM
we need the cheats and program users BANNED. I pay my fees and I do not wish to play amongst cheats and people who cannot play for the fun and excitement we are all here for

Fernando.S

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Jun 1, 2014 11:23 AM
Hello friend!
once in a while use program for playing, you know why? ... because with him I learn enough to make great games, and play with you if I learn nothing!
So let yourself whining and stop calling others to cheat.
Thanks
Bye
Fernando.S

MrDallas

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Jun 16, 2014 10:44 AM
I suggest playing live to avoid programers because you will never be able to avoid programers on line. Ita a way of life.

SKY-22

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Jun 16, 2014 1:32 PM
I can beat them all when I feel like going for the king

I stopt going for the king becos know need to any more for me

I'm the best player at checkers on the site

I stay 300 - 360

And I'm not being big headed it's my life playing checkers

Progs and real players play me any time

My best ever rating 10 min room 1073 37 odd kings I have had

Keep safe smile more

SKY-22

arrows

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Jul 10, 2014 5:22 AM
Just how do you know when you are playing a program ?? (apart from losing)........ oh, I don't have a problem losing but it's the 'mocking' from the kids that really p*** me off.

Έλληνας

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Sep 28, 2014 1:11 AM
This is difficult to understand. I get accused of using a program all the time. I have bad days and I have good days. On those good days I lose count as to how many times I have been accused of using a program.

Can someone explain this to me in better detail. How on earth would you know if someone is or isn't using a program??? What king of program are we talking about?

I have been accused of using a program both in normal play and even in bullet checkers!

A lot of sore losers out there. It's just a game!!

marvig

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Oct 20, 2014 4:56 AM
I have just been marked as "might use program" but I have never use one, what can i do to get the mark remove?

MrDallas

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Oct 20, 2014 3:06 PM
I have been on FlyorDie for many years, if they banned all programers there would be no one left to play checkers with. It's just a thing, learn to accept it.

dm16

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Jul 18, 2020 10:39 AM
If you begin to cheat in small things like games which are just to de-stress and have fun, chances are you will cheat on bigger things in life and end up facing the consequences that you will certainly regret. Do not neglect the Universal law of sowing and reaping. Also it's not fair for others who do not resort to cheating. It can be quite frustrating especially in bullet checkers where time is of the essence and if your system or mouse is not quick, its frustrating as is.

dm16

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Jul 18, 2020 10:40 AM
What a waste of time when the resource of TIME given by God can be put to better use.

xBenji65

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Sep 8, 2020 1:01 AM
There is no god.

C-Dawg

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Oct 5, 2020 6:35 PM
Totally agree with the first post of this thread, they should be BANNED permanantly, not allowed to still play and ruin other peoples games, especially when people subscribe, BAN theses players, protect your subscribers!

DRJEKILL

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Oct 11, 2020 9:31 PM
Many of those programs might well be part of flyordie system to keep an active site at all times.

On the other hand, it is hard to focus on playing and improving and not of points. Trolls are even more annoying as they can be quite rude and offensive, specially towards women.

I guess humans are not there yet ...

C-Dawg

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Oct 23, 2020 9:25 AM
What are you doing about permanantly banning theses CHEATERS? and stop nt posting my replies to this topic!

C-Dawg

Re: CHEATS/PROGRAM USERS Posted: Oct 23, 2020 4:29 PM
Theses are legitimate question when will the RED LINE CHEATER be permanantly BANNED?!

Replies: 21   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page