« Back to All Topics
checkers phone app
Posted in 
Checkers
checkers phone app
Posted in 
Checkers
checkers phone app
I really like the app, because it will take me directly to checkers room. But what I don't like, its that when I am chatting and I am trying to scroll down the chat I ending up challenging the players who are chatting on the main chat, and that's annoying because some times the players have their  do not disturb sign on. I know they can't see the challenge window because they have the do not disturb sign on but i do see it on my phone. I hope to get an answer for this. THANK YOU 
Actually the appearing dialog box is not a challenge yet, you have to hit the "challenge" button in order to really challenge the given player.

You might try scrolling on the right side to avoid tapping on the names (which brings up these dialog boxes).
There is a bug if you drag the chat and your finger is positioned over the player's name, the info dialog will pop up. Until the bug is fixed you should drag the chat on the right side so you can avoid tapping on players' names. 
Thank You, I'll try to scroll down on the right side. Hopefully the bug gets fix...