« Back to All Topics
Please keep quiet button!
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
i think this is a good option, but it should work only for the player who doesn't want to read the chat,because it disable the chat for both players!Sometimes i want to chat with my friends while playing but I can't because my opponent decided to press the ''please keep quiet!'' button. I hope one day they change this option...
You cood just mute all the players in the table 

That's what I do some times

Keep safe smile more

You didn't get it my friend, what i mean is that if i challenge somebody or somebody challenges me, if my opponent decides to press the please keep quiet button it will disable chat for both players, i think that's unfair because if my opponent can't chat while playing or he/she doesn't want to read the chat while playing it should be their problem why the other player who wants to chat while playing has pay the price?...  
Some may tell moves in chat (private or not), that's why the "keep quiet" button is there. You can still chat with your opponent and ask him/her to uncheck "keep quiet" and use "mute spectators" instead, if he/she merely wants to disable chat from spectators on his/her side.

This button should be available in 
all
 games.