« Back to All Topics
Android checker's app
Posted in 
Checkers
Android checker's app
Posted in 
Checkers
Android checker's app
I always go on with my android phone, just to watch and chat at Checkers bullet room, but its really annoying when trying to type because you can't see what you are typing, it only shows the keyboard,its really hard to correct grammar when i can't see what i am typing , i hope you guys can fix this, thank you...
Which device / android version / browser version do you have?

You may also want to try Chrome vs Firefox.
I am using the regular app, or maybe i need to update it, there is an update for it?? i don't know how to send pictures on here or i will send you some screen shots..
I am using a Samsung S4 with 4.4.2 Android Version
Please try to run Checkers in Chrome for Android or Firefox for Android. We have tested on S4 and did not encounter that issue.
do you have an email where i can send you screen shots, because its really weird some times it works perfectly but some does not, i am using chrome and Firefox and also the app... 
Screenshot wouldn't help, I understand what's wrong.
The app is using either Chrome or Firefox, depending on which browser from you put it onto the home screen.

Does it happen in all of the three scenarios (Chrome, Firefox, app)?
Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it doesnt for example right now i sign in using app and it didnt work so i try to log in using google chrome and it worked fine so i log out and try with the app again and it worked fine :(...i dunno whats wrong :(..