« Back to All Topics
I love this site and love this game 
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
But the last 4 mouths the chat rooms are a mess a player flooding the chat banking going on there's a player that keeps banking his old name is Batr 

And the biges thing wich is makeing all my buddys mad and me is 
They are repetly braking the rule 1.3 and 1.4. And 3.3 and 3.8

[And I have reson to bleveve some 1 in checkers are asking for other players names this only what a player have told me so take this with a gran of salt]

The reson I'm reporting this here is my this is not working on my iPad or my Mac 

Keep safe smile more.  
Thx you mods for helping and takeing the time to understand I'm not the best at fixing things. 
SKY-22
I hope you don't mind if you send us your report using the "Report abuse feature" or via email- moderator@flyordie.com w/ a screenshot. It would be very easy and useful for both of us if you do so.

Your help is very much appreciated.
you should see the player stone of scone in curling room points banking playing All beginners,,, with a 400+ rating he been reset twice but is so arrogant he continues to do it.
the report buttons are missing on player info and he knows it..i find using the mute buttona lott helps to avoid such players...and i have faith in him being caught at it by a moderator prob goddess as she is in curling room at times anyway regards :d