« Back to All Topics
A no points room-solves program problem
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
We all know the high score people are using programs. So, if you take out the points, you get rid of the programmers in that room.  The bullet room is too fast for slower computers(like mine). A normal game is about 2-3 minutes. If you take out the points, you can simply quit any game that a programmer takes too long to play. No one gains or loses points.  You can just play real games with real players. If they cheat, you just say, i know you are cheating and leave the game with no penalty.
Right now the site is designed to penalize honest players.  You can't quit the games with the programs or you will lose points.  I think this room would attract alot of players. 
I agree. Too many riggers rigging the timer and points. It is no fun playing bullet checkers. There must be a way to identify them and get them blacklisted.

The only problem with removing points is that you'll never know what skill level opponent you're playing. At least with points you can weed out the weak players. I would rather play challenging opponents, even if they are cheating, than take a chance and have to play boring 200 level players. It's not a perfect system. I have found that most of the 340-420 level players are not cheating. You just have to hope that whoever you are playing loves the game as much as you do and won't cheat. 
the idea that those players with high points are using aprogram is nonsense.those players with high numbers should not be allowed to put up 'do not disturb 'refuse to play other high numbers and get free points non players.