« Back to All Topics
to many program players here
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
what do they get out of it. surely they cant think they're smart.
Just play for fun, because it is not something anyone can control but the program users themselves. If you suspected a user is using a program, the best thing to do would be remember that nickname and avoid playing that player in the future.

[Edited by: Goddess. on Oct 4, 2015 8:43 PM]
why fly or die do not set a table exclusive for non programers.
Play Bullet room... 

Have program player... but not too much
🙃
I here what you are saying but not alltrue. I am 70 years old and have a low rating and I play slow most of the time.i lose more games than I win and I do not even care about the rating I just like to play. sometimes other players say I am using a program but not so. I am old school and no nothing about a program. just like a good clean game.
for example, I was playing with this guy ELVERDUGO, who has very high rating, and as I saw is under suspicion for program playing. During the game, besides his fine playing, I had some server falling and similar. Someone else under suspicion, was waching. Do not know if it is related, but very suspicious. :)
I'm slow too, but thats cos I'm a CIV III ex con, where one game can take 30 hrs to win.
when you suspect a program play with him capture the moves using a screen recorder and try the moves on other players this will improve on your skills but dont complain. The aim of this game is to make your brain more smart in thinking.