« Back to All Topics
Board Pieces
Posted in 
Checkers
Board Pieces
Posted in 
Checkers
Board Pieces
When trying to move pieces, I have to click two times. Before I could just hold down the mouse button and move the piece. Now I can't. Is this a glitch or is this a new setting for ever?
There are two methods to move your pieces:

- drag and drop mode (hold down the mouse button and move the piece)
 - click on the starting field and then click on the destination field (without holding down the mouse button)
Yes, but the drag and drop method is not working.  Is it my mouse or is it a site issue?
It is working. You should check your mouse.

Thank you.
The drag and drop method is most definitely not working.  It's your site.  Fix the problem.
I have the same problem... its bad :(
Please add your OS and type of browser here if you are having problems with drag n drop.

windows 7
google chrome

same thing i have used for years

Im sorry,i didnt understand what should I do.

Windows seven and firefox broswer

Can you drag and drop the "select room" dialog box before entering the rooms? You should be able to drag it by the "select room" caption at the top.
I can drag the select room box but on the board, you have to click on a piece then click on the spot you want to move the piece to. This is terrible when playing bullet room. cant even get through half a game. I know it is not my mouse or my computer. I have switched out both to try. It is something within the game.
Please also try if you can drag the pieces in another game, like chess, or if it works using another browser on the same machine.

Thank you.
works fine playing chess
Will not work in checkers
Not work in checkers...i will not can play bullet...
I have the same problem. With 2 different computer the same problem. Android smartphone and tablet too. FlyOrDie please correct this problem quickly. Thank you
I agree with Jōllypazz

"Not work in checkers...i will not can play bullet..."
The problem is not solved.
Again moving slide does not work
"The thread Board Pieces was updated." ??? 

NON FAUX !!! NO FALSE. can not drag and drop the pieces.

:(
I have notice the problem for a few days now.  It will only let you you drop and drag when there is only one move for the checker you are selecting and even then there is a lag.  If you select a checker that has move than one position option going foward or backwards, it requires a double click, almost like a selection of move, before it releases the checker to desired position.  I agree with other comments.  It is very frustrating.
We are unable to reproduce this bug, as it works fine on all of our configurations.

Therefore we need some help from you. If you are interested in helping us finding the problem by allowing us to investigate your system by remote assistance, please contact us at 

http://goo.gl/iR7Kfm

Thank you
U Did some changes in the game, you need to double-click the soldiers to move, it will be like old times, enough for one to move the soldier where I want.
That is, click the soldier once, and move it, it clicked.
And only click once to select it and again click to move it where I want.
I'd like to put it, as in the past, enough for one.
I really like checkers, and because of this change, I'm not playing, and my friends.
Please change it back.
Thanks
yes it is really frustrating :( :( :(
It's scandalous. It is no longer possible to play the slide movement quickly. FlyOrDie can not solve the problem? Only players who use the program are advantaged. It's disgusting. It is anti sports.
"If you are interested in helping us finding the problem by allowing us to investigate your system by remote assistance, please contact us at 
http://goo.gl/iR7Kfm

Thank you"

Anyone?
Thanks to a kind player we were able to identify the problem and solve it.
In case the game doesn't update automatically please clear your browser's cache.

Thank you for your patience.