« Back to All Topics
point deduction
Posted in 
Checkers
point deduction
Posted in 
Checkers
point deduction
I play almost everyday and I have tried to contact FlyOrDie about points being deducted from everyday. I have read the terms and I have read the policy here at FlyOrDie and there is nothing stating about point deductions.  I have asked really high scoring people if they have problems and they do not. I have tried multiple times to contact FlyOrDie staff because I believe there is a problem but nothing has come of it. I play everyday and win about 10 points but after I log off the points have been deducted so its like really why bother playing if I lose the points right after I log off? and I keep getting deducted even when I don't play and the deductions go from 5 to 7 points a day. if there is anyone who has this problem please tell me how to fix it because there is no one else left to contact so any help would be a big thankyou from me
This is a strategy to avoid people dominating the top list without playing. Otherwise there would be lots of players not wanting to playing once they become red.

My advise: forget about the points and enjoy the game.