« Back to All Topics
Unfair Draw Declaration
Posted in 
Checkers
Unfair Draw Declaration
Posted in 
Checkers
Unfair Draw Declaration
I've had several games where I've had two or more pieces than my opponents 1 piece which makes it impossible for my opponent to win and the program declares the game a draw.

this site is designed for program players. the points are not a reflection of any game ability. the draw rules don't make any sense here. there is a time limit and the winner should obviously be the person with the most pieces, but this site is very strange. it's really not a checkers site. The program rate is nearing 100 percent. so, just practice against the programs and try to enjoy it. All the red shields are using multiple accounts and VPNs. It's really easy to cheat here. There is nothing any of us can do about it. Nobody cares.
You have 40 moves, before the game is draw. I believe the Draw system is very Good. What are you doing diring the 40 moves with one or two more pieces. If you cant beat your opponent with one or two more pieces in 40 moves, u just cant win.

Stop complaining my friend. Learn to play to win.
Is there any situation whereby a player with only two kings left can force a draw? IOW, no matter what the original positioning, once a player has 3 kings and their opponent 2, there's always a path to victory?
I disagree with Google. Should be unlimited moves unless each player has only 1 left. I often have to chase a player around the board because they don't have the sportsmanship to just resign a game. I play to win, and in my opinion those playing for a draw are already losers.