« Back to All Topics
Bullying in Bullet Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
I am a long time checkers player.  I have attended numerous tournaments and received accolades across the country.  I had given up the game for several years, but about 2 months ago I decided to come back to the world of checkers, and thought your site would be a good one to play on due to the large number of players.  After today, I can say I will no longer play on your site due to the amount of bullying that goes on.

Apparently beating some people on your site is grounds for bullying.  I was endlessly harassed by players while trying to get matches and play games.  You can access the chat from the lobby or from the room during my matches with fatherofdragons.  This behavior should not be acceptable, and if nothing else, a public demerit showing their abusive attitude towards new players should be added to the accounts of:

betoxito
elhijodesilva
Why does it bother you that much to make a forum post about it? 

As an adult (I assume you are) It is simple to ignore or just hit the mute button for the harassing individual.  

What do would you do in real life? 
Walk away peacefully and ignore or call the police every time for someone who speaks in a nasty manner on the street?