« Back to All Topics
Be Right Back 
Posted in 
Checkers
Be Right Back 
Posted in 
Checkers
Be Right Back 
there is an option for subscribers and thats the (be right back) thing but this luxury is seriously being abused and the players who use this option are usually to 15 to 20 players in every room who are timed out or be right back for hours at a time which is taking up space and it is very hard for others to get into rooms because these players are hogging up all the spots with just sitting there not doing anything for hours. i understand some have to answer phones, toilet , baby crying etc. but most are just using space and rooms are full because of these players hooging up spots. 

is there anyway that this (be right back option) can be disconnected after 10 minutes or so or boot these players off who sit there for hours. there should be a time limit on that option and should be enforced or changed. there wouldnt be any problems getting into rooms if these be right back people who just sit there for hours be booted off so others can get into the rooms. this whole option (be right back) should be discontinued right away because it causes more harm then good
I agree with this. I think you need to get away from all together.