« Back to All Topics
3-move & 30 second room (checkers) Request
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
Many of us here, including me would like 3-move checkers as well as 30 second checkers in bullet room and also in the bullet checkers tournament room, in addition or as a replacement.  This will help us in having a program free checkers community and prevent cheaters in our bullet (checkers) tournaments and bullet (checkers) room.  Please support our request and kindly implement this.   Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------
Muchos de nosotros aquí, incluyéndome a mí, quisiéramos damas de 3 movimientos así como damas de 30 segundos en la sala de balas y también en la sala de torneos de damas de bala, además o como reemplazo. Esto nos ayudará a tener un programa de comunidad de damas gratis y evitará los tramposos en nuestros torneos bullet (damas) y sala de bullet (damas). Por favor respalde nuestra solicitud e impleméntela amablemente. Gracias.

This a great idea, I agree 
hola
gran idea y no solo para las damas sino también para cuatro en fila, etc., pero estoy a favor

malik
yes is a good idea. Many room empty can possible one 30 seconds
Good idea, that like honest players
I fully agree that is a great idea! I love bullet checkers and I think this would be an awesome addition as well
I agree but I prefer it as an option though since some are better at GAYP. Also some have faster connection than others so the really good ones will be the only ones benefiting from this one and the rest will be limited to a very slow 10min game if 60s bullet is removed
i nice idea  a room for good and fast playets. I agre
Correction*(edited)

Many of us here, including me would like 3-move checkers as well as 30 second checkers in bullet room and also in the bullet checkers tournament room, in addition or as a option. This will help us in having a program free checkers community and prevent cheaters in our bullet (checkers) tournaments and bullet (checkers) room. Please support our request and kindly implement this. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Muchos de nosotros aquí, incluyéndome a mí, quisiéramos damas de 3 movimientos, así como damas de 30 segundos en la sala de balas y también en la sala de torneos de damas de bala, además o como una opción. Esto nos ayudará a tener un programa de comunidad de damas gratis y evitará los tramposos en nuestros torneos bullet (damas) y sala de bullet (damas). Por favor respalde nuestra solicitud e impleméntela amablemente. Gracias.
Hello The Prevalist, you had a good idea to place this request here, I totally agree with you, I have been walking with the friend solerosso01 for many years asking this to the forum administrators, I even mentioned the name of the room many times to: TurboBullet30, playing checkers as fast as possible is the best way to be free from programmers.
Hopefully the flyordie computer will create this fair game method.
Hello, this is a really great proposal, and I hope this new request will be implemented soon because a lot of players are approving it.

Thanks
Hi bro, 

TurboBullet30 sounds like a awesome and perfect name.  Good choice. I hope our request is approved as well.  Thanks.
Always nice to hear some ideas to improve the site.
But there s 1 thing in my opinion that wonders me. In 1 minute bullet game quite many times 2 equal strenght players battle and 1 wins with the fastest mouse or connection.
Not because the loser doesn t know the moves but simply because the other clicks faster ,not because he is a better player.That will only get worse in 30 seconds play i think.
I agree with you, that is why I would prefer 45 secs instead lol.  But in this case I am just supporting all my friends in bullet checkers and their desire to have 30 secs out weighs my desire for 45 secs.  but in both cases at least the programmers will have a disadvantage.  Lets hope flyordie offers a option for this or something similar at least.  :)
I would like to mention one more thing if I may, it is because of my friends,''〖ƝƁƘ〗†«Lε¥ënd§»† '' &  ''Doble X'' I had the courage to support them and support the rest of the bullet checkers friends and make this post. So all the credit goes to them. (Y)
----------------------------------------------------------
Me gustaría mencionar una cosa más si se me permite, es por mis amigos '' 〖ƝƁƘ〗 † «Lε ¥ ënd§» † '' & '' Doble X '' Tuve el coraje de apoyarlos y apoyar el resto de amigos de los inspectores de bala y hacer este post. Así que todo el mérito es para ellos. (Y)
This is a great request.

It would help avoid time players, which are quite common in bullets. It would of course be still dependent on the internet speed, which might be a bit unfair for some.

I would be happier if the decision on who wins was based on the number of pieces at the end. That would be an interesting rule that would favour strategy over fast fingers.
Dear friends:

Adding new additional options such as 3-move, 45-sec, or 30-sec games to the already existing ones is bound not only to increase the total number of checkers players on Flyordie, but also to make this site more flexible, attractive, functional and therefore popular.

People are known to be different and their tastes are also different. I think many of those players who currently prefer 10-min and 1-min GAYP games are certain to try these new experimental options. Personally I would like to try them too.

I am pleased to subscribe to the above request!

Another request to flyordie, even if 3-move or 30 seconds cannot be a option at least make a room for it.  Because there are so many checker rooms not being used like room 8, room 9 all the way to room 12. And this was mentioned to me a few days ago by another player. So it would be great if one of these rooms that are not being used right now could be put to use as a 30 second bullet room and a 3-move room. Even a room with 5 different game sets was mentioned the other day by a player, with 30 seconds, 3-move etc. would be great. In this way players can have more options & variety when it comes to checkers and flyordie will attract more players from all over.  So therefore it is a "win" "win" situation.  Thank you.
Morning, with many room empty good idea try one of 30 seconds.
Dear friends:

I would like to say a few words about the 3-move checkers option.

This type of checkers is known to be widespread in contemporary official competitions. In the United States, 3-move checkers tournaments greatly outnumber GAYP ones, as the former are more spectacular and less predictable.

However, all this concerns mostly professional offline checkers. When it comes to online games, the most important factor here is the total number of participants (site visitors), not their checkers skills level.

On this website, most of the games provided are primarily aimed at satisfying the desires, tastes, and needs of the average user. That is why the addition of new “non-ordinary” checkers options to the existing ones causes distrust of both the majority of online users and those who run this website.

The statistics of 3-move games on other gaming sites inexorably shows us their low popularity among the majority of users due to the high difficulty of 3-move games.

However, as an experiment, adding 3-move games could significantly expand the range of gaming services this site provides to its users.

Besides, 3-move checkers are traditionally in high demand among professional players, who are a kind of locomotive for checkers, despite their small number. I think that any contemporary gaming portal should focus not only on the present day, but also look into the future.

3-move online checkers games are certain to become as popular as GAYP ones if they are actively promoted and popularized among both online users and offline players.

In my opinion, the first step on this difficult path should be the allocation of a separate room for 3-move checkers games in trial mode. This is a technically easy task the solution to which depends primarily on the wishes of those who run this site.

The near future will show whether this step is right. The site does not lose anything, anyway.
Finally! What a great idea you had! as on another site whose name I would keep very good idea to counter the programs and stop the "auto draw" the times we can match null we can win the programs at the time! they no longer have the opportunity to cheat and not waste time. the good players between them offers the null part (fairplay) cheats can always wait for me's share
I also think that this would be an great checkers addition and 100% support this idea. It would make the game more challenging and entertaining. Lets see if the devs can make this happen. Fingers crossed  :).