« Back to All Topics
cheat
Posted in 
Tanx
cheat
Posted in 
Tanx
cheat
U Fod guys should really do something about the ratting system.
Its corrupted.
I just saw a player giving points to brock and big.
Whats the point of this???????!!!!!!!!!! 
That´s not competition.
And i really think that will not bring new players or subscrivers.

(i wonder if cheaters have fun)

i agree i know that there are a lot of the so called top players that do this and see shark and wasp have been banking when is fod going to do something about this?
Trust that FOD is trying to put an end to this, but their efforts are only outpaced by these so called top player's need to feed their insecurities by being at the top, legitimately or otherwise... And sure they'd be enjoying themselves, if they weren't soooo busy explaining to all but the CHEATERS, how or why they got a rating of 11 zillion! lol  
I think we all know how and who cares why...

canTANKerous :D
WHATS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE THIS SUBSCRIPTION HAS RUINED THE WHOLE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE U EVER NOTICED THAT THE PEOPLE TEAM TO GET POINTS???????U CANT EVEN HAVE FUN ANYMORE WITHOUT 4 PEOPLE SHOOTING U  AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!AND THESE ADS ARE LIKE TOURCHER (thats what there ment to be)I FEAL SORRY FOR ALL NON SUBSCRIBERS!!! BUT I ALSO FEAL BAD FOR SUBSCRIBERS THAT ARE NOT TEAMED!!!!!!!(they are the ones with zero)I FEAL BAD FOR THE SITE TOO!!!! GOOD SITE GONE BAD CORRUPTED BECAUSE OF MONEY!!!AND A GAIN WHATS THE POINTS OF THIS!???????????!!!?!?!?!TELL ME REALLY WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR A SITE THAT WAS ONCE FREE???? AND DONT TELL ME YOU CAN PLAY FOR FREE U REALLY CANT....  THE SUBSCRIBERS WILL IGNORE YOU!!!!!AND IF U R A SUBSCRIBER THEY TEAM ON YOU...THE PRIVATES MIXED WITH SUBSCRIBERS MESSES EVERYTHING UP!! TO SAVE POINTS THE SUBCRIBERS LET THE PRIVATES KILL THEM!!!!AND THIS MP,MODERATOR B/S GOTTA STOP. I KNOW ONE OF YOU MODS ARE GONNA COME CORRECT ME BUT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN I HOPE PEOPLE GET TO READ THIS FIRST!!!!I LIKED IT SOOO MUCH BETTER BEFORE A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN NO ONE COULD GET OVE 300 BUT KNOW PEOPLE CAN GET TO 1000 THESE DAYS WITH THE WAY THE RATING SYSTEM SET UP.I SAY WE ALL DONT HAVE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SLAP THAT IN FLYORDIE'S FACE!!!!!!! IF I GET BANNED WELL FREAKIN WORTH IT I ENJOYED WRITING THIS I HOPE THIS WILL COME AS A SLAP IN THE FACE AND SHOW YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COMING FOR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

[img=www.wowpage.com/rthumor/ unclesam.jpg]

usa_forces writes:

"TELL ME REALLY WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR A SITE THAT WAS ONCE FREE????"

ummmm...   one word explains that...

BILLS !

these folks have bills to pay to usa..  just like Mom & Dad...

GHOST

[img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/spezial/Fool/apl.gif
]
nothing i can do...but endure the injustice of this site... i wonder if the site owners mom ever taught them manners...lmao
ghost...im glad your dead...mwahahah
i hate this site for the same reason i meen ive had bad days but 5 vs 1 ????!!!!
i know nothing about cheating but ow well ow and join clan cereal
limo can you get peeps to respond to mine i need new members
Taken from: 
http://www.flyordie.com/index-fs.html?termsofservice.html

2. Cheating 

Any form of unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be tolerated, FlyOrDie reserves the right to reset points to zero for this offence. 

It includes: 

2.1 points banking

2.2 operation jumping 
2.3 encouraging your opponent to leave the match 
2.4 intentionally loosing in favour of your opponent 
2.5 accepting your opponent's behaviour who is intentionally loosing 
everyone knew brock was a banker, it was proven when con beat him 10x0.