« Back to All Topics
Cheat Programs
Posted in 
Checkers
Cheat Programs
Posted in 
Checkers
Cheat Programs
I used to be a paid subscriber to FlyorDie, even then players were allowed to use cheat programs. Why are there programs allowed? I don't really expect a response from this, or at least one that makes sense, but we'll see!
well there is no way to control the program players if banned they will just make new names and use program again and the cycle of banning again and again is pointless. also some players are mistaken of using a program so it wouldn't be fair banning someone who really inst using a program. 
> well there is no way to control the program players
> if banned they will just make new names and use
> program again and the cycle of banning again and
> again is pointless. also some players are mistaken of
> using a program so it wouldn't be fair banning
> someone who really inst using a program. 

that is true i have being called program bye players who hate losing. its sad :( :_(
It’s your spelling, punctuation, and grammar that are sad. Maybe you should spend less time playing checkers and take an English class.
THE CHEATING IS VERY BAD AND I BELIVE THAT, IT CAN BE STOPED. PEOPLE ARE CHEETING THE TIME BY BEING ABLE TO MOVE A CHECKER IN SLOE MOTION AND IT DOES NOT COST THE TIME. YOU CAN STOP THAT IF YOU WANT. I AM SURE THAT THE SPONSORS DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH ANY FORAM OF CHEATING. RESPECTIFULY. QUINN
People who use this sort of Device do not use natural
Ability to think Logical about the game.

This sort of Program Should be Banned.

IAN  Scotland.
FlyOrDie Rules: Programs may be used so long as your opponent is made aware of before a match and accepts. It is common courtesy to let another player know before you play. Failing to do so will result in your account being banned.

Obviously FlyOrDie isn't big enough to have a lot of Moderators to do this. Just report the player, a warning appears beside their name until they are monitored, and then proper action will be notified. (Might take up to a year.)

Of course, looking at a lot of people's profiles who get reported, they win a lot sure but they usually lose some too. Just quit being a sore loser when you get beat, checkers is a strategy game but it isn't hard to outplay your opponent. Everyone makes a mistake in their game occasionally, even the best. Just remember when you report someone it takes the fun away from them when no one will play them because you are a sore loser.
Checkers Game 8x8  has only 7 oppen Move and 147 games is very easy . Much player have progam it is true , if you can win without  program vs program player . Play pls diagonal long line and make 3 piece  jumps ( sometime is 2 piece jumps good too )
t-rex you not know how playing checkers 6 years only contra program u winning 
Joker kid not 6 years . i played 7 years here 2003 ( Chess )was me first game here IN FLYORDIE .

ask mods i have never a !
Its a game were's the satisfaction in winning from using a program, there isn't any.
If your opponent looses then the program has won, you haven't even played the game HA   
it's human nature to cheat sometimes
People should just win or tie with these programs. It was proven by CHINOOK that the game is a tie if you play the best moves. Those people who use programs probably have an inferiority complex.
Sometimes I say: lets have a good time at flyordie. Then i start playing... oh no! programme player...lets play another player...oh no! programmer...and then that moments after work that i want to have fun become upset and sad.
Each time there are more and more programs in flyordie. What a pity!!
that isn't a program, its just a weird dude talking about a mid-game defensive hold to at least draw with his opponent.
> I used to be a paid subscriber to FlyorDie, even then
> players were allowed to use cheat programs. Why are
> there programs allowed? I don't really expect a
> response from this, or at least one that makes sense,
> but we'll see!

Champion DK 

you can win vs a program player 

see in checkers book game no.61 or no.81
joker kid how do u get the program so you can win so much.so please tell me so i can STOP LOSING

people who wants to cheat me can cheat. im to good  but ill still beat them only if there a little smart for me  so ill say ill beat  half of yous who used of playing the flyordie games you wont beat the cheaky.{monkey}
Sometimes appears a mark with my name presuming I use program. I can't understand why it happens, but certainly that upsets me. I appreciate a better analysis before impeach somebody.
There are a lot of people using programs but honestly. 90% of you crying program don't know because your not good enough to understand. I have played online checkers for 12 years and real offline tournament play since 2007. I am a master in real life and hold multiple titles. many of you cry prog about me a lot but the better players like joker kid and dj know im real. 

Many of you that do not program turn your programs on as soon as someone with 480+ wants to play with you... your just stooping to their level.

Start playing at bullet room, people still program but they run out of time!!! much more fair for us real players :)
Estava jogando damas e resolvi marcar os movimentos de outro jogador quando percebi, que sua pedra recuou a casa anterior, isso é o caus, já não bastava os programas agora também estão alterando o movimento das pedras. Isso aconteceu com vários jogadores geralmente com pontos mais altos.
Concordo com vc! no caso da sala Bullet estão conseguindo reverter o tempo...

simplesmente não é justo.

> Concordo com vc! no caso da sala Bullet estão
> conseguindo reverter o tempo...
> 
> simplesmente não é justo.
> 
> 

i tryed bullet room and it took flyordie 5 seconds to even register that i made a move.so i get 12 moves before timing out if i know what moves im making.
I don't know how to cheat, or what seems to be called programme.  I do become annoyed at players who sit in the room and  do not seem to want to play.  Sometimes the room is full of players who do not want to play. 
i agree but how can it be stoped

People cheat because they have very low self esteem. They can not handle losing. They must cheat to win to make themselves think they are better (smarter) (quicker)then anyone else. I started playing checkers over 50 years ago. It was a pleasure playing someone else who could either beat me or lose to me. At least we were on equal terms. I used to enjoy the fun in the game but the programs take the equal competition out of the game. Chess just takes me to long. 
With regards to cheat program, I tink it is a challenge, not to be afraid of because programs are made by human, it only mmeans that programs can be beaten by human.Dont correlate slow moves to cheat program because the opening and the mid game are the crucial part of the game that needs thorough analysis.
I believe that they can stop the cheating in here and they just do not bother with it because they feel that it is just a game.  To me, it is a disgrace and at the same time, the cheaters really do not become anything but a drone sitting there.
Dearest Ladies and Dear Gentlemen,

With courtesy I ask helpto get a cheat/prpgramm to win chess games.

Thanking in advance, best regards

Vincentsea